Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hey,
    is it a bit weird that my girlfriend and i have now basically resorted to pepertually speaking in russian accents to eachother? ive always spoke in weird accents now and then to her as a joke but now its like she started it and we're just stuck in a state of russian-ness

ReputationRep:
    Russian accents mmmMmm think Dima Bilan :hubba: or the meerkat from the compare the market adverts. 'Simples!'

I wish someone would speak all russiany to me :sad:

although it is a bit weird lawl

ReputationRep:
    ha this happened to me, a friend of mine and i spoke to each other in a french accent for a while. that also started as a joke.

ReputationRep:
    i do indian ones

ReputationRep:
    *patrolling thread for any anti-russian posts*

p.s. OP are you sure its Russian accents and not Borat ones :rolleyes:?

ReputationRep:
    I can be that in sadness ... My mates and I keep breaking into Obi-Wan Kenobi acccents\impressions ...

ReputationRep:
    Your life must just sound like one bad vodka advert.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cool Cat)
    Russian accents mmmMmm think Dima Bilan :hubba: or the meerkat from the compare the market adverts. 'Simples!'

I wish someone would speak all russiany to me :sad:

although it is a bit weird lawl
    I can speak straight, fluent Russian :yep:
    But I can't imitate the accent in English

ReputationRep:
    Russian accents are ******* A!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abrp)
    *patrolling thread for any anti-russian posts*

p.s. OP are you sure its Russian accents and not Borat ones :rolleyes:?
    yah, we not seen borat (yes, i know, it's amazing)

i used to do them lots then I saw eastern promises last month and it all started there

ReputationRep:
    Whenever I see my black friend I interchange between Nigerian and Jamaican accents. Neither are particularly good but the message is clear.

ReputationRep:
    I am an englishman living in ireland, whenever i am acting silly/telling a joke i put on an irish farmer accent...

what the hell am i gonna do when i go to uni in england:p: ? its like a reflex lol

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.