Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone,
    I know its a long shot as its late and last minute but does anyone know where I can find a super skinny white belt on the high street?

I had one already (few years old, the place I got it doesnt exist anymore), but I literally just broke it and its beyond repair.

I dont have time to order one online as I need it for monday, so I have to go out tomorrow and try to find one in shops. So, has anyone seen one anywhere?

My other one was perfect so ideally im looking for a patent, plain white super skinny belt with no studs or anything in it.
    This, but in white is exactly what im looking for.

+ rep for suggestions that lead to belt buying!

Edit: Oh and Ive looked at newlook online and think ive seen one on there, but it says its 'Neon' rather than white. Does anyone know if this means its glow in the dark or something, cos I dont want that

IF YOU ARE READING THIS AFTER 12PM ON SUNDAY 9TH AUGUST PLEASE DONT REPLY AS I WILL HAVE ALREADY LEFT TO GO SHOPPING AND WONT SEE

ReputationRep:
    http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/st...5023&langId=-1

If you dont like the above try miss selfridges and accessorize.

ReputationRep:
    urban outfitters?

this sounds like what you're after

ReputationRep:
    I think Urban Outfitters do them, and I've seen similar in Primark as well (but obviously they often don't have everything in stock in every store).

ReputationRep:
    http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Diese...html?cgid=3040

http://www.marksandspencer.com/gp/pr...stomer-reviews

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the suggestions everyone Ill try everywhere mentioned above. Im off out now so hopefully I can find one

ReputationRep:
    PRIMARK! They've got them in in loads of different colour for £1.50 each, I got about 4 different colours!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xRonnie)
    PRIMARK! They've got them in in loads of different colour for £1.50 each, I got about 4 different colours!
    Yh primark I bought one for a quid yesterday

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.