Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Avada Kedavra)
    Or do you believe that they are the true fascists?

no, id much rather support the bnp.

uaf are mad eup of communists in denial or naturalised residents.

no true brit would support uaf. it would be like supporting germany in the world cup

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alasdair)
    No, it hasn't.
    Russia, imprisonment of those who were believed to support America or capitlism in general.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ResidentNutter)
    Russia, imprisonment of those who were believed to support America or capitlism in general.
    Err... UAF =/= Stalinism.

ReputationRep:
    Err... UAF =/= Stalinism.
    I'm against all those on the far left just as I am the far right, they are all equally horrid.

ReputationRep:
    I'm against all those on the far left just as I am the far right, they are all equally horrid.
    Then you don't have a very nuanced understanding of politics, if it leads you to lump anarchists and Stalinists into the same category,.

ReputationRep:
    Then you don't have a very nuanced understanding of politics, if it leads you to lump anarchists and Stalinists into the same category,.
    I put them all in a nice little box labled "Mongs".

ReputationRep:
    Nice to see you place such value on democracy.
    Oswy, no doubt, wants a "People's Democracy"

Oi Oi

:p:

Edit: The EDL had black people on their march. I don't really see why they're being lumped together with other ethnocentric groups. :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by necessarily benevolent)

Oi Oi

Edit: The EDL had black people on their march. I don't really see why they're being lumped together with other ethnocentric groups. :indiff:
    Are you questioning him?!

ReputationRep:

Oi Oi

We're not far off:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grim_the_Reaper)
    We're not far off:
    Indeed. Lol.

But I'd delete that post if I were you. I got a load of stick for using that because it came from the BNP website (even though I forgot I got it there in the first place, and first came across it in a blog). A lot of hysterical loonies here. :holmes:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm looking at you 'Democracy' :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Indeed. Lol.

But I'd delete that post if I were you. I got a load of stick for using that because it came from the BNP website (even though I forgot I got it there in the first place, and first came across it in a blog). A lot of hysterical loonies here. :holmes:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm looking at you 'Democracy' :awesome:
    I've used it before and never had any problems. I too came across it on a blog, and used google to relocate it. Even though its from the BNP it makes a perfectly sound point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grim_the_Reaper)
    I've used it before and never had any problems. I too came across it on a blog, and used google to relocate it. Even though its from the BNP it makes a perfectly sound point.
    OMGZ!!!!!111onez u hang around on da bnp website. Now we no ur secret. :awesome:

jokes :p:

(Original post by Don_Scott)
    Attacking abortion, euthanasia, drug abuse and standing up for Christian marriage.
    And these things form part of your own 'politically correct' agenda. This is the problem with the 'political correctness' attack; every asserted or defended political position is asserted or defended as correct so 'political correctness' is everywhere. Defending 'Christian marriage' is as much (or as little) a matter of 'political correctness' as defending secular or gay marriage because in all cases the assertion is political and is asserted as correct.

ReputationRep:
    as long as the BNP is an organisation that relies partly on stirring up hatred I'm fairly neutral towards violent responses to them. If they were merely an organisation that stuck to stirring up our ignorant beliefs, like the Daily Mail, I would go on a bit more about free speech.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oswy)
    And these things form part of your own 'politically correct' agenda. This is the problem with the 'political correctness' attack; every asserted or defended political position is asserted or defended as correct so 'political correctness' is everywhere. Defending 'Christian marriage' is as much (or as little) a matter of 'political correctness' as defending secular or gay marriage because in all cases the assertion is political and is asserted as correct.
    No, I think you are thinking too literally here. Political correctness is essentially the politics of guilt. Those with opinions that don't fit with the "social liberals" have no chance to speak and are bullied out of the debate with emotional language. It's a form of intellectual thuggery.

ReputationRep:
    Well, you may consider abortion (or anything else that is considered PC) to be fine and therefore may consider it "politically correct" in some sense but when those who oppose abortion (or anything else that is considered PC) can't even express their views, that is intellectual thuggery and is unfair.
    Who's stopped you from expressing your anti-abortion views?

ReputationRep:
    Who's stopped you from expressing your anti-abortion views?
    "She opined that the party

"hardly differs from the Hofstad group [a Jihadist terror network in the Netherlands, involved in the assassination of Theo van Gogh]. Though the VB members have not committed any violent crimes yet, they are just postponing them and waiting until they have an absolute majority. On many issues they have exactly the same opinions as the Muslim extremists: on the position of women, on the suppression of gays, on abortion. This way of thinking will lead straight to genocide."

There it is: Anyone who does not agree with the secularists on their feminist dogmas, their homosexual propaganda and their pro-abortion stance, is just as dangerous as al-Qaeda and is a maniac bent on genocide."

That was Ayaan Hirsi Ali on Vlaams Belang (who she wants outlawed).

The whole quote is from here.

ReputationRep:
    "She opined that the party

"hardly differs from the Hofstad group [a Jihadist terror network in the Netherlands, involved in the assassination of Theo van Gogh]. Though the VB members have not committed any violent crimes yet, they are just postponing them and waiting until they have an absolute majority. On many issues they have exactly the same opinions as the Muslim extremists: on the position of women, on the suppression of gays, on abortion. This way of thinking will lead straight to genocide."

There it is: Anyone who does not agree with the secularists on their feminist dogmas, their homosexual propaganda and their pro-abortion stance, is just as dangerous as al-Qaeda and is a maniac bent on genocide."

That was Ayaan Hirsi Ali on Vlaams Belang (who she wants outlawed).

The whole quote is from here.
    Is Ayaan Hirsi Ali a member of UAF, then is she?

No, I think you are thinking too literally here. Political correctness is essentially the politics of guilt. Those with opinions that don't fit with the "social liberals" have no chance to speak and are bullied out of the debate with emotional language. It's a form of intellectual thuggery.
    No, ,you're just picking and choosing what you want to constitute 'political correctness', as the right does, it's the whole point of the term for them. If you express the view that sex outside of marriage is shameful or immoral are you not trying to make people feel guilty?

ReputationRep:
    Is Ayaan Hirsi Ali a member of UAF, then is she?
    No. What does that have to do with it? I was talking of political correctness in general.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.