Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NietzschanGuy)
    You do realize you are making yourself out to be just as barbaric and unreasonable as the people you hate so much?
    The Leopard is a savage beast. When you attack it, it defends itself.



    (Original post by NietzschanGuy)
    If you fight fire with fire all you will get is one big ass fire, and you will give the BNP the vindication they are looking for, and the headline propaganda they crave.

    In short, you harm your own cause, by lowering yourself to their level.
    History would suggest otherwise. Nazis need to be confronted. If you look at the history of these groups - whether it is the Russian "Black Hundreds" or the German Nazis - they thrive on passive victimhood.

    The BNP netroots were depressed in the extreme by the events in Birmingham on the 8th. Why? Because they have sold a programme to their constituency based on the passive victimhood of their targets. If their voters realize that a vote for the BNP is a vote for civil war - i.e. a two way fight in which their own will die in substantial numbers and large scale destruction wrought - they won't be quite so keen.


    In any case it's all moot. There is simply no way they are not going to be reacted to. People will defend themselves when attacked.
    Offline

    1
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juanmodesto)
    Nazis need to be confronted.
    Yes, yes they do. Got a feeling you're not clear on what a Nazi is though. So let's do a side by side comparison using http://www.answers.com/topic/nazi

    Nazi: A member of the National Socialist German Workers' Party, founded in Germany in 1919 and brought to power in 1933 under Adolf Hitler.

    It was a fascist party, requiring from its members supreme devotion.
    You don't get more devoted than members of the UAF - even taking days off work to go and beat people up.

    Fascism:a political theory advocating an authoritarian hierarchical government (as opposed to democracy or liberalism)
    Yup, UAF seem pretty opposed to democracy and liberalism - check.

    The Nazis opposed communism and free intellectual inquiry.

    Reasoned debate is the ultimate arbiter of free and intellectual enquiry. So here's UAF's Weymann Bennett refusing to debate with a white man:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwfqBdA21SA

    After depriving Jews of their property and confining them in concentration camps, the Nazis employed the Final Solution of killing them in large numbers; an estimated six million Jews lost their lives (see Holocaust)

    The holocaust was definitely a product of Nazism and fascism. If the UAF are so anti-fascist, where are they here?



    Where's their outrage against this?


    or here?



    Where's their outrage against the black supremacist group the Nation of Islam? And seeing as the UAF are so keen on digging up the past, let's take a quick look at the NOI:
    The NOI and KKK are mutually antagonistic on the race issue. The only aim they hold in common is complete separation of the races.
    Complete separation of the races, eh? So why aren't the UAF at the NOI's London gatherings?

    Where were the UAF when Abu Hamza was outside Finsbury Park Mosque saying things like:
    ON HOMOSEXUALS
    They have a common punishment [AIDS] amongst them and they have the virus to run after them wherever they go

    ON JEWS
    So nation of Mohammed must regain their dignity and this dignity would not be regained unless with blood
    Continuing on with our UAF/Fascism comparison:

    Also marked for extermination were the mentally and physically handicapped
    The UAF abusing and spitting in the face of the boy with Down's Syndrome - check.

    and defenders of intellectual freedom.
    Ah, that'll be all the voters who use their right to vote instead of attack.

    A great number of symbols, images, and names are associated with the reign of the Nazis, including the swastika emblem; the stiff-armed salute; the greeting “heil Hitler”; the goose-step march

    Check my post on a previous page of the UAF thug goose-stepping as he beat up the other guy.

    But as someone else pointed out with the great banner a few posts up "it's not fascism when we do it". Eh?

    (Original post by juanmodesto)
    The BNP netroots were depressed in the extreme by the events in Birmingham on the 8th. Why? Because they have sold a programme to their constituency based on the passive victimhood of their targets. If their voters realize that a vote for the BNP is a vote for civil war - i.e. a two way fight in which their own will die in substantial numbers and large scale destruction wrought - they won't be quite so keen.
    Talking of large scale destruction, here's UAFascist Martin Smith being neatly destroyed by Paxman on Newsnight:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmuFnfx8fqo

    (Original post by juanmodesto)
    In any case it's all moot. There is simply no way they are not going to be reacted to. People will defend themselves when attacked.
    Yes, yes they will. And you have no idea how strongly. People died for the right to vote and choose for the democratically elected party of their choice. As a Conservative, of course I don't want the BNP to get in - not that it's ever going to happen. But don't you DARE bring your own brand of hate and fascism to our democracy. If you want what the UAF want, then take it to Saudi Arabia where women don't even have the right to drive. Take it to Somalia where 13 year old girls are raped, and then beheaded for bringing shame. Take it to Egypt where two thirds of men have admitted assaulting women. Take it to the ghettos of the UK where the hideously renamed "honour killings" take place with the blessing of the same illiterate "community leaders" which the UAF turn to, but don't think for one second you'll take democracy away from this country.
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by digitaltoast)
    Where's their outrage against the black supremacist group the Nation of Islam?

    :rofl:

    Do your homework. Nick Griffin was very friendly with the NOI.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3cefYBDFKA




    (Original post by digitaltoast)
    Also marked for extermination were the mentally and physically handicapped
    The UAF abusing and spitting in the face of the boy with Down's Syndrome - check.

    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

    ^Fiction.

    Fact:



    Jeff Marshall (pictured), the central London BNP organiser, who lives in Whitechapel, wrote: “We live in a country today which is unhealthily dominated by an excess of sentimentality towards the weak and unproductive. No good will come of it.”

    Not content with attacking those mourning the death of a severely disabled child who brought “joy and love to those around him”, Marshall continued in his sick tirade, stating that although it would be “a kindness” to kill children with disabilities, this was not the same as advocating such a measure as compulsory state policy. “But so what if it is,” he asked. “At least we would all know where we stand. There is actually not a great deal of point in keeping these sort of people alive, after all.




    (Original post by digitaltoast)
    I don't want the BNP to get in
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

    Oh yeah.

    The rest of your rant is irrelevant .But your kerflemptitude is hilarious. More proof the lads did a good job in Brum on the 8th.


    The UAF had f**** all to do with what went down in Brum.

    If you want to give it large on the streets be prepared for a fight. We're going nowhere.

    Life's a ***** ain't it ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    Offline

    1
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juanmodesto)
    Do your homework. Nick Griffin was very friendly with the NOI.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3cefYBDFKA
    So, as I asked before, why aren't the UAF haunting the NOI then?

    (Original post by juanmodesto)
    Jeff Marshall (pictured), the central London BNP organiser, who lives in Whitechapel, wrote: “We live in a country today which is unhealthily dominated by an excess of sentimentality towards the weak and unproductive. No good will come of it.
    Yeah, so you keep posting. What's that got to do with my point?

    (Original post by juanmodesto)
    The rest of your rant is irrelevant
    Yes, fuhrer.
    (Original post by juanmodesto)
    But your kerflemptitude is hilarious.
    My what now?
    (Original post by juanmodesto)
    More proof the lads did a good job in Brum on the 8th.

    The UAF had f**** all to do with what went down in Brum.
    So, who are "the lads" then? And when you're done being vulgar, perhaps you can explain this:
    http://www.uaf.org.uk/news.asp?choice=90808
    and
    http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukp...imM43I8C7jzVgA
    - 35 arrests, all "peace loving anti-fascists".

    (Original post by juanmodesto)
    If you want to give it large on the streets be prepared for a fight. We're going nowhere.
    Who is this "we" you speak for if it's not the UAFascists?

    (Original post by juanmodesto)
    Life's a ***** ain't it ?
    Nope. Life's what you make it. And I'm determined in THIS country at least it's not going to be run by thuggish bullying authoritarian fascists.

    Mind you, I suspect that's why the UAF won't test their policies in the ballot box.
    Offline

    13
    UAF have no policies other than being anti-fascist. They're not a political party. That's not the point.

    You can whinge and moan about how you're not allowed to express your racist or fascist views by the nasty mean anti-fascists as much as you like, but frankly, I don't care about the 'right to free speech' of fascists.
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by digitaltoast)
    So, as I asked before, why aren't the UAF haunting the NOI then?
    Why doesn't Oxfam make cheese graters?
    :rofl:

    The UAF and the ANL before it were set-up to counter the BNP and NF.


    (Original post by digitaltoast)
    Yeah, so you keep posting. What's that got to do with my point?
    It annoys you for a start. :rofl:





    Jeff Marshall (pictured), the central London BNP organiser, who lives in Whitechapel, wrote: “We live in a country today which is unhealthily dominated by an excess of sentimentality towards the weak and unproductive. No good will come of it.”

    Not content with attacking those mourning the death of a severely disabled child who brought “joy and love to those around him”, Marshall continued in his sick tirade, stating that although it would be “a kindness” to kill children with disabilities, this was not the same as advocating such a measure as compulsory state policy. “But so what if it is,” he asked. “At least we would all know where we stand. There is actually not a great deal of point in keeping these sort of people alive, after all.



    (Original post by digitaltoast)
    Who is this "we" you speak for if it's not the UAFascists?
    The people you in the BNP would like to victimize.

    But it sooooooooooooooo bums you out when we put up a fight. :rofl:

    Thug life biatch.
    Offline

    1
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juanmodesto)
    The UAF and the ANL before it were set-up to counter the BNP and NF.
    Only partly:

    http://www.uaf.org.uk/aboutUAF.asp?choice=1
    Unite Against Fascism is a new national campaign with the aim of alerting British society to the rising threat of the extreme right, in particular the British National Party (BNP), gaining an electoral foothold in this country.
    I wouldn't hold much sway by a group who doesn't even know left from right! The BNP are a far left group.

    (Original post by juanmodesto)
    (Original post by digitaltoast)
    Yeah, so you keep posting. What's that got to do with my point?
    It annoys you for a start. :rofl:
    Well, if the best you can do is post the same guff over and over again "because it annoys me", then I'll let people watching the thread judge who's winning the argument here.

    You've consistently failed to answer or counter my points, in fact, your style of "debate" is actually no better than Smith or Bennett's.
    (Original post by juanmodesto)
    The people you in the BNP would like to victimize.
    Oh, here we go again. In case it slipped by the first time, I'm a Conservative voter. Secondly, you assume that ALL people in any group are a homogeneous group incapable of separate though from that group. So, let's test that thought and how far it stretches with a bit of breaking news from just now...

    http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-...15370353?f=rss
    A 22-year-old man who raped two 13-year-old girls in his car after plying them with alcohol has been jailed for 14 years.

    Munshur Ali offered the two girls a lift before giving them vodka and raping them in his car.
    So, I take it you'd be happy to follow your theory to its logical conclusion by determining that all young bearded foreign Muslims rape 13 year old girls? Or are you going to get all selective now?

    I'm done with this for the time being - if you want to go back and debate or refute the points I've put to you, then I'll come back.
    If you're just going to post stuff "because it annoys me" and keep using foul, violent and threatening language, then count me out. There you go, you win. Victory for fascism, hurrah, something to brag about to "the lads", whoever they might be.
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by digitaltoast)
    Well, if the best you can do is post the same guff over and over again "because it annoys me", then I'll let people watching the thread judge who's winning the argument here.
    Not guff. Stone cold facts about your party the BNP:



    Jeff Marshall (pictured), the central London BNP organiser, who lives in Whitechapel, wrote: “We live in a country today which is unhealthily dominated by an excess of sentimentality towards the weak and unproductive. No good will come of it.”

    Not content with attacking those mourning the death of a severely disabled child who brought “joy and love to those around him”, Marshall continued in his sick tirade, stating that although it would be “a kindness” to kill children with disabilities, this was not the same as advocating such a measure as compulsory state policy. “But so what if it is,” he asked. “At least we would all know where we stand. There is actually not a great deal of point in keeping these sort of people alive, after all.




    (Original post by digitaltoast)
    You assume that ALL people in any group are a homogeneous group incapable of separate though from that group. So, let's test that thought and how far it stretches with a bit of breaking news from just now...

    http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-...15370353?f=rss


    So, I take it you'd be happy to follow your theory to its logical conclusion by determining that all young bearded foreign Muslims rape 13 year old girls? Or are you going to get all selective now?
    This is incoherent drivel - bad even by BNP standards.

    Here are some of your BNP freinds:






    [steven Barker] forced Baby P to follow commands like a dog. At the click of a finger he would have to sit with his head bent between his legs; 20 minutes later a second click would be the signal that he could sit upright again.

    A second man, Jason Owen, also subjected the boy to similar abuse. Owen, who stayed at the house for five weeks with his 15-year-old girlfriend, was found guilty with the boyfriend of causing or allowing the death of a child. The mother admitted her guilt at an earlier hearing. Police were told that the boyfriend, a 32-year-old collector of Nazi memorabilia, wanted to “toughen him up”. Other routines included placing the baby on a stool and spinning it around until he fell off.



    The flat where Baby P was tortured and killed was a BNP Britain in microcosm.

    That's how BNP scum treat the defenceless.

    That's why they need to be confronted and stopped.

    And as was showed on the 8th in Brum - your mates are a bunch of pussies when they get into a real fight.
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juanmodesto)
    Not guff. Stone cold facts about your party the BNP:



    Jeff Marshall (pictured), the central London BNP organiser, who lives in Whitechapel, wrote: “We live in a country today which is unhealthily dominated by an excess of sentimentality towards the weak and unproductive. No good will come of it.”

    Not content with attacking those mourning the death of a severely disabled child who brought “joy and love to those around him”, Marshall continued in his sick tirade, stating that although it would be “a kindness” to kill children with disabilities, this was not the same as advocating such a measure as compulsory state policy. “But so what if it is,” he asked. “At least we would all know where we stand. There is actually not a great deal of point in keeping these sort of people alive, after all.






    This is incoherent drivel - bad even by BNP standards.

    Here are some of your BNP freinds:




    http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/...00_224x276.jpg

    [steven Barker] forced Baby P to follow commands like a dog. At the click of a finger he would have to sit with his head bent between his legs; 20 minutes later a second click would be the signal that he could sit upright again.

    A second man, Jason Owen, also subjected the boy to similar abuse. Owen, who stayed at the house for five weeks with his 15-year-old girlfriend, was found guilty with the boyfriend of causing or allowing the death of a child. The mother admitted her guilt at an earlier hearing. Police were told that the boyfriend, a 32-year-old collector of Nazi memorabilia, wanted to “toughen him up”. Other routines included placing the baby on a stool and spinning it around until he fell off.



    The flat where Baby P was tortured and killed was a BNP Britain in microcosm.

    That's how BNP scum treat the defenceless.

    That's why they need to be confronted and stopped.

    And as was showed on the 8th in Brum - your mates are a bunch of pussies when they get into a real fight.
    You do realise that not everyone who disagrees with you is a member of the BNP. I certainly am not, but I disagree with you too, because I think you are just as violent and hateful, and outright dangerous, as they are.
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juanmodesto)

    Here are some of your BNP freinds:






    [steven Barker] forced Baby P to follow commands like a dog. At the click of a finger he would have to sit with his head bent between his legs; 20 minutes later a second click would be the signal that he could sit upright again.

    A second man, Jason Owen, also subjected the boy to similar abuse. Owen, who stayed at the house for five weeks with his 15-year-old girlfriend, was found guilty with the boyfriend of causing or allowing the death of a child. The mother admitted her guilt at an earlier hearing. Police were told that the boyfriend, a 32-year-old collector of Nazi memorabilia, wanted to “toughen him up”. Other routines included placing the baby on a stool and spinning it around until he fell off.



    The flat where Baby P was tortured and killed was a BNP Britain in microcosm.

    That's how BNP scum treat the defenceless.

    That's why they need to be confronted and stopped.

    And as was showed on the 8th in Brum - your mates are a bunch of pussies when they get into a real fight.
    Whilst I could point out the fact that the two Baby P killers were not linked with the BNP in any way whatsoever( or indeed the National Front,which is who they were alleged to be involved with), I shall instead tell you that you are doing a great job with your hateful and offensive behaviour in this thread and others.

    You are either a communist, fanatical ethnic or traitor of the highest order, or you are someone determined to drum up interest in the BNP by showing just how evil and violent the left,and the muslim population, can be.

    Good job!:gthumb:
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NietzschanGuy)
    You do realise that not everyone who disagrees with you is a member of the BNP.
    I don't know about you but digitaltoast suffers from a syndrome common to BNP supporters on here - the love that dare not speak its name

    His posts, and his talking points, the targets for his vitriol all smell of stormfront.

    (Original post by NietzschanGuy)
    I certainly am not, but I disagree with you too, because I think you are just as violent and hateful, and outright dangerous, as they are.
    Oh no - sorry to offend your ladylike sensibilities. Maybe milquetoast and yourself should keep smelling salts handy - these are rough times, and rough things are going to happen.
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juanmodesto)
    I don't know about you but digitaltoast suffers from a syndrome common to BNP supporters on here - the love that dare not speak its name

    His posts, and his talking points, the targets for his vitriol all smell of stormfront.



    Oh no - sorry to offend your ladylike sensibilities. Maybe milquetoast and yourself should keep smelling salts handy - these are rough times, and rough things are going to happen.
    The times are rough because people make them that way. You do realise that if there weren't so many people following your mindset, then things would more than likely drastically improve for everyone?

    By all means, use petty insults if you wish, because all it demonstrates is that you either are trying to avoid facing reality, or you genuinely cannot understand the "Circle" that is Hate and Revenge.

    I am not trying to promote outright pacifsm here, I am trying to tell you that if we want to reform these people, not simply kill them, then we have to show them that there are better, and more civilised ways, to settle differences. In other words, we must show them what separates us from them. Don't forget, that almost every person, barring the most extreme of Joker-like psychopaths, has a reason for acting the way they do, and that it is a far greater victory to reform someone by dealing with that motive, than to simply destroy them.
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NietzschanGuy)
    The times are rough because people make them that way. You do realise that if there weren't so many people following your mindset, then things would more than likely drastically improve for everyone?

    By all means, use petty insults if you wish, because all it demonstrates is that you either are trying to avoid facing reality, or you genuinely cannot understand the "Circle" that is Hate and Revenge.

    I am not trying to promote outright pacifsm here, I am trying to tell you that if we want to reform these people, not simply kill them, then we have to show them that there are better, and more civilised ways, to settle differences. In other words, we must show them what separates us from them. Don't forget, that almost every person, barring the most extreme of Joker-like psychopaths, has a reason for acting the way they do, and that it is a far greater victory to reform someone by dealing with that motive, than to simply destroy them.
    This is just cack of the highest order. When not confronted we know how these people behave - from the Kishinev Pogrom to Auschwitz to the flat where Baby P was murdered and his 2 year old sister raped.

    And as I said before - it's pointless to preach this sort of pacifism . People are going to defend themselves - get used to it.

    And if the BNP/Casuals/EDL want to have a bit of fun - the pussies had better be prepared for the reaction.
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juanmodesto)
    This is just cack of the highest order. When not confronted we know how these people behave - from the Kishinev Pogrom to Auschwitz to the flat where Baby P was murdered and his 2 year old sister raped.

    And as I said before - it's pointless to preach this sort of pacifism . People are going to defend themselves - get used to it.

    And if the BNP/Casuals/EDL want to have a bit of fun - the pussies had better be prepared for the reaction.
    I repeat, I am not promoting pacifism, I am promoting using non violent methods to deal with these people. Psychological treatment and the like.
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juanmodesto)
    This is just cack of the highest order. When not confronted we know how these people behave - from the Kishinev Pogrom to Auschwitz to the flat where Baby P was murdered and his 2 year old sister raped.

    And as I said before - it's pointless to preach this sort of pacifism . People are going to defend themselves - get used to it.

    And if the BNP/Casuals/EDL want to have a bit of fun - the pussies had better be prepared for the reaction.
    we know how these people behave - from the Kishinev Pogrom to Auschwitz to the flat where Baby P was murdered and his 2 year old sister raped.

    Ha ha ha, you are a ******* moron aren't you. Lol some of the things said on this website are classic.
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NietzschanGuy)
    I repeat, I am not promoting pacifism, I am promoting using non violent methods to deal with these people. Psychological treatment and the like.
    Very worthy. But in the real world it isn't going to happen.

    As I have been trying to point out - organizations like the UAF are not really relevant to what happened in Birmingham on the 8th. It was Black and Asian youths who had seen the events in Luton and who were determined to defend themselves. And nothing and nobody - UAF, community leaders, imams, politicians - is going to persuade them to do otherwise.

    Trouble isn't gold - you go looking for it and you're sure to find it. And as the BNP found out in Brum - you'll find a lot more of it than you expected!
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juanmodesto)
    As I have been trying to point out - organizations like the UAF are not really relevant to what happened in Birmingham on the 8th. It was Black and Asian youths who had seen the events in Luton and who were determined to defend themselves. And nothing and nobody - UAF, community leaders, imams, politicians - is going to persuade them to do otherwise.
    The UAF had a clear purpose to stir up tensions which existed and incite youths against those participating in a legitimate protest against Islamic extremism.

    I often wonder why the far left, which is so ideologically,culturally and socially conflicting with Islam, seems to side with it in so many cases.
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seven_Three)
    we know how these people behave - from the Kishinev Pogrom to Auschwitz to the flat where Baby P was murdered and his 2 year old sister raped.

    Ha ha ha, you are a ******* moron aren't you. Lol some of the things said on this website are classic.
    Not so moronic as a Nazi shill who chooses a username like "Seven_Three"


    http://www.adl.org/hate_symbols/Triskele.asp


    :rofl:
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juanmodesto)
    Very worthy. But in the real world it isn't going to happen.

    As I have been trying to point out - organizations like the UAF are not really relevant to what happened in Birmingham on the 8th. It was Black and Asian youths who had seen the events in Luton and who were determined to defend themselves. And nothing and nobody - UAF, community leaders, imams, politicians - is going to persuade them to do otherwise.

    Trouble isn't gold - you go looking for it and you're sure to find it. And as the BNP found out in Brum - you'll find a lot more of it than you expected!
    Well, perhaps my ideals are a little too hopeful, but I personally will still live by them regardless, in the hope that one day things can change for the better.

    If I were to really stick my foot in it, if not my entire body, I would say those people who acted against the BNP were being a tad stupid, because although they have every right to be angry, I don't see how they hope to stop the BNP by acting in the way the BNP claims they can be expected to act. Do not forget that a temporary destruction of the BNP, will not stop it from re-emerging in 10 or 20 years, and when they do return, they'll have even more weight behind their propaganda.
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juanmodesto)
    Not so moronic as a Nazi shill who chooses a username like "Seven_Three"


    http://www.adl.org/hate_symbols/Triskele.asp

    :rofl:
    Lol looks like the morons' learnt to use the internet well done, well done.

    I didn't pick my name with any inkling of that symbol, and I couldn't care less beacuse it is adl (lol) saying it, not any sort of neutral authority. According to them any European symbology is used by 'hate groups'.


    ..we know how these people behave - from the Kishinev Pogrom to Auschwitz to the flat where Baby P was murdered and his 2 year old sister raped.

    Ha ha ha, I'm going to make that my signature.
 
 
 
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

    You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

  • Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

    Groups associated with this forum:

    View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

    You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

  • The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

    Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

    Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.