Turn on thread page Beta

Bollywood talk continue here! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Just like i don't like it when people say I'm like preity.

Does anyone watch indian dramas, such as Kkusum????
    what channel?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    what channel?
    sony

ReputationRep:
    sony
    nope...dont watch that. The only asian channel we have at home is zee tv and thats only because of my mum...

ReputationRep:
    sony
    why is kusum always shouting and arguin? no need to reply..just wondering. neway im off to bed. nackered. bye.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    why is kusum always shouting and arguin? no need to reply..just wondering. neway im off to bed. nackered. bye.
    JASSI RULEZ

ReputationRep:
    on sony tv?

i seen the adverts..all the guys wear too much foundation. i dont get it. that shud be humiliating.
    :rolleyes: My mum loves all of that stuff (the dramas I mean), no one gets to watch anything else! Unless Man Utd is on telly, then I get my way fwahahaha!

ReputationRep:
    wooo.. i used to love undertaker..when he used to come in with a coffin..i heard he went crap coz they scrapped his scary look
    He was out for a bit then came back as the "American Badass", a brilliant gimmick they should've kept up. Still menacing but it's all about Kane these days. And yes it's all fake but it makes for a nice soap opera if you will. Or at least it did, then after the storyline when Rikishi ran Stone Cold over a few years ago it dipped...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    :rolleyes: My mum loves all of that stuff (the dramas I mean), no one gets to watch anything else! Unless Man Utd is on telly, then I get my way fwahahaha!
    IF U AVE SONY U SHUD WATCH "KYA HADSA KYA HAQWEEQAT" ITS JOKE!!!!! ESPECIALY THE VAMPIRE!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guji_Gangsta)
    IF U AVE SONY U SHUD WATCH "KYA HADSA KYA HAQWEEQAT" ITS JOKE!!!!! ESPECIALY THE VAMPIRE!!
    Actually I'm just off to watch K3G, then I need to get cracking on with my Stats coursework!

ReputationRep:
    huh? little angel? lol

ReputationRep:

HAHA..lol, ive seen that once..just remembered. plastic teeth to go with a shite costume.

ReputationRep:
    JASSI RULEZ
    is that the one with that girl who looks like a proper geek with mad glasses?

ReputationRep:
    uh..soz dude...but too bad, i dun have glasses n i dont look like a geek unlike you..little ANGEL! like TALK ABT IT PPL! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sne64)
    uh..soz dude...but too bad, i dun have glasses n i dont look like a ****ing geek unlike you..little ANGEL! like TALK ABT IT PPL! lol
    u what??? little angel?

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.