Turn on thread page Beta

hey

i've had psoriasis for abt. 13 years now
    and i was wondering who else on tsr has it?
    and if they could tell me if there are any home remedies etc. to nail psoariasis.

thnkx.

ReputationRep:
    I had it as a kid but it vanished and has never come back. I only had it on my scalp though, couldn't imagine it under the nails!

Ask your doc for Soriatane.

ReputationRep:
    I worked as a medical secretary for a dermatologist back in January and several of her patients with eczema and psoariasis found a product called aalgo to be effective.
    Google it and you should find it. It's basically dried powdered seaweed. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    ive got psoriasis a different form to you though(guttate) youre not alone

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 11, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.