Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm Rajkumar from India.I'm coming to University of Kent to study Msc.Digital Visual Effects.I just want to know more about the course structure and modules and also is anyone studying that course at present or anyone coming to join this course on September 09 intake. I'm very much interested in Visual effects and also keen to work in live action movies as a effects artist.Right now I'm working as a junior visual effects artist in India.
    I Know software's like Maya,Real flow,Fusion,Combustion,Adobe Premiere Pro...,

I kindly request you all to guide me in the right way.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Raj,

I am Aasim, joining the same course at Kent. Have you arrived at University/where are you staying? I am at woolf college.

Regards,

Aasim

ReputationRep:
    Hi Aasim this is Rajakumar from India. I'm not coming to october 2009 intake. I'll be coming on 2010 intake.
    where are you from actually? I'm working as a junior vfx Artist in India. Currently I'm engaged wtih some projects.
    That's why I couldn't make it for this intake. I wish you all the best for your studies.

ReputationRep:
    Hello Raj.. This is Karthic. I'm trying for Msc Visual Effects in Kent for 2010 intake. Hav u got selected for 2010 intake?? I'm frm Chennai.. Wat abt u??

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I am Sadique Ahmed Laskar. I have done B.F.A this year from Assam University. I want to study MSC Digital Visual Effects at University of Kent. I got offer latter this year,2009. I have some problem this year. So, I have decided to go next year for September,2010.
    I want to know that this University is good for the Visual Effects course or not.
    I know the software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw, 3ds max, Combustion, Adobe Premiere- Pro.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Aasim..

This is Mahammed Ghouse Shaik from India.. applied for MSc Digital Visual Effects sept 2010 intake in kent..waiting for reply from university..they will deside in 10 working days... how is the course...are they teaching well....is that good for Digital Visual Effects..i think u already there.....am i right? how they will select through telephonic interview or direct mail...?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.