Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Every FIFA game since 04 has just been an updated version of the one before.

Allow me to elaborate.

04 and 05 exactly the same.

06 and 07 exactly the same.

08 and 09 the same.

All the lazy producers have been doing is every single year update players and stadiums, but leave it for every two years to revamp the game. This has been a huge disappointment in my view.

Watch this space when I say (providing EA games follow their tiresome trend), 2010 will be completely different to the preceding 08 and 09, but just exactly the same as the following 2011.

Don’t mean to come across as a pedantic fool, but this point needed mentioning.

P.S. I will probably end up forking out my hard earned cash on 2010 anyway.

ReputationRep:
    yes!

ReputationRep:
    i have always been playing winning eleven or PES... untill 2009 i thought i would give fifa a try.... it is absolutely amazing... all the tricks and the game is just so real... i dont know about previous models... but also PES kicks ass

ReputationRep:
    09 is however the best football game out there, according to reviews. I have played PES 2009 and this is the perfect example of REHASHING the same bloody thing every year.

ReputationRep:
    i really dont understand why people insist on buying the new version every year when the small amount of changes every year would ideally be added in a patch.

ReputationRep:
    Pro Evo > Fifa.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm? 08 and 09 are completely different.

FIFA blew Pro Evo out've the water with the latest game.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.