Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Help! Made a really stupid mistake, trying to get out of it Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shrep)
    So when is this audition video being uploaded?
    Hey, you stole my line! :p:

(Original post by GeorgEGNT)
    You've signed a contract, and I'm afraid these don't seem like the type of people that you want to start talking about pulling out of a contract with.

I wish I could say something better, but I really think you're just going to have to do it. Is it just one movie?

I guess you could try to talk to them, but don't expect them to be too understanding.
    I was able to back out, they're not going to sue me or anything (thank god!) or even make me pay for the flight expenses etc.

It just means I won't get paid for that girl on girl scene I did, and NO to whoever asked if it's gonna be put online... it won't

So they were easier to deal with than I thought *whew!*

However I'm going to still model for them but Penthouse style which I am used to, and have done for 4 years when I first became a stripper (which I can't do anymore because I've moved cities and want to start afresh).

I'm 25 and ready to retire from all this in December this year, then focus on my normal life come January 2010.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So they were easier to deal with than I thought *whew!*

I'm 25 and ready to retire from all this in December this year, then focus on my normal life come January 2010.
    You go girl! :cute:

ReputationRep:
    the people must know it is a sensitive area that they can never force people into, just phone up and explain, I'm sure it willl be fine

(Original post by Chrrye)
    You go girl! :cute:
    Thanks hun,

I'm gonna rep you, but not now because I'm too embarrased!

Will do sometime soon, btw if that's you in your profile pic - wow what a hottie! xo And don't worry I'm straight :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Will do sometime soon, btw if that's you in your profile pic - wow what a hottie!
    =(

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.