Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday I went out to a club with two female and one male friend. We had a good time talking, then went to the dancefloor and had quiete some fun - just us for 4 dancing - until some ******* tried to dance up one of my friends.
    I wasn't sure if she liked it, so I asked her multiple times if she's comfortable with this, but she never gave a clear answer. The thing on my mind was that she is the girlfriend of a quite good friend of mine and I really had to control myself not punch him in his ugly face. But then again, who am I to forbid her who she's dancing with?

Well, at some point, when that guy was away for some minutes, I asked her if she's still together with my friend, she was surprised! She said she's never been with him!
    And then, after a while, the "dancer" came back and rammed his tounge into her shoulder and neck almost ******* her through his trousers. It became clear then she didn't like it and we went outside. But my anger from before vanished and got replaced by frustration, why did my friend lie to me?

So know I'm sitting here and it feels like I got betrayed. The point is, I also liked her and I think he wanted me to "stay away", because I'm one thing for certain, loyal to my friends, I would never try to go for the girlfriend of a friend!
    I'm also super jealous of this dance -guy because I wouldn't dare dancing up a girl who came with two guys. Especially her, who I liked for months, I'm such a coward.
    And lastly, I'm frustrated because I didn't tell that guy to **** of sooner, I have no balls

So, what should I do? Confront my friend? Tell that girl that I like her? Well, in two months she moves back to her Uni-country so I might not see her again... I guess I should just let it be, for the sake of everything we had in the past half year.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, you shouldnt do anything.

ReputationRep:
    You have no reason to say anything to the guy that was dancing behind her. Its not your place to do that. If she had asked you to then you could of but as she didn't your best staying out of it. In regards to your friend you should confront him as a good friend shouldn't lie to you. Asking her out won't affect what you had in the past but if she moves country in 2 months there is no long term relationship so it seems pretty pointless as you don't seem to be after a quick fling.

ReputationRep:
    i wouldn't say anything to her, don't ruin a friendship... i've done that before, and it isn't the right path, however i would confront you're friend because either way you look at it he lied to you... i know if i were you i'd want to know why at least.

ReputationRep:
    LMAO you ******* white knight, jeeze, you're just mad cos you can't even action with her

ReputationRep:
    I'd definitely ask your friend about what happened between them, other than that I'd say leave it.

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else think from the title that this was about the OP's night time recreational activity of hitting poo with clubs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeytk)
    Did anyone else think from the title that this was about the OP's night time recreational activity of hitting poo with clubs?
    :rofl:

OP, I think you should definitely confront your mate.

ReputationRep:
    i can't imagine having a night out like that and then thinking "i know what, i'm gonna see what people on tsr think about it"...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeytk)
    LOL. Yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Totally Tom)
    i can't imagine having a night out like that and then thinking "i know what, i'm gonna see what people on tsr think about it"...
    Yeah, but I couldn't sleep and wanted to somehow get it from my chest. Oh well, now that a few hours have passed I think I overdramatised a bit. The night was fun nonetheless.

LMAO you ******* white knight, jeeze, you're just mad cos you can't even action with her
    Redundand, I didn't call myself a jealous coward for nothing, but thanks for stressing tha fact so I won't forget :p:

Well, thanks everyone.

ReputationRep:
    i think the funniest thing in this thread is that you're 21.

ReputationRep:
    Ask her out.. If she says no, either press your tongue against her shoulder or go completely badass and beat the crap out of her.. then the dancer then all your friends and family.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.