Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Trigger)
    Well you just don't give the impression of being particularly prepared :dontknow: perhaps you are just not very eloquent.
    Yes, typing on a internet forum shows that. Thank you so much Trigger for posting in here, you have been of much help to me

(Original post by Lizia)
    Well no-one wants to waste £9 even if they can afford to :dontknow:

OP, just buy a cheaper test even if you don't really trust it. It'll give you a possible answer now, and if your symptoms get worse then you can take a more expensive one later on if you want to.
    Yeah I think thats my best bet. I shall go get one today! Fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yes, typing on a internet forum shows that. Thank you so much Trigger for posting in here, you have been of much help to me
    I'm only saying what i see, i'm hardly the only person to reply to this thread slightly concerned. It hardly takes a genius to work out that if you trying to get pregnant and you have pregnancy symptoms you may be pregnant and then as a result take a test :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Clear blue -£13.99

ReputationRep:
    No not at all!

It was a joke. It failed..
    Clearly

ReputationRep:
    why not just wait until your period is due and if you're late take a test?
    It doesn't stop you trying to get pregnant and it's not like a pregnancy will disappear if you don't diagnose it in time. Most pregnancy tests are only accurate from after you're supposed to have your period anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds more like a uti. pregnancy symptoms are not usually this early on.

ReputationRep:
    put it this way

is it worth £9 to put you out of your misery?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon the 7th)
    put it this way

is it worth £9 to put you out of your misery?
    Id do it for free...

ReputationRep:
    SINCE WHEN WAS TSR A REPLACEMENT FOR A PREGNANCY TEST?

ReputationRep:
    Whats UTI?

I am 23 Trigger
    You're 23 and still use the word preggers, my God.

Just take a test. £9 are the most expensive ones and even that is not a lot of money.

ReputationRep:
    We've been discussing getting pregnant for abit now so its been a few weeks we've been having unprotected sex for.

I understand you people are not my uterus, I would just like a different point of view other than my own!

Yeah its a possibility they could be psychological, but before Ieven thought about it being pregnancy symptoms, I've been getting them. I thought I had swine flu!
    You want to get pregnant but wouldn't spend £9 on a pregnancy test! Shocking having a baby costs a lot of money, if you cant afford that who is going to provide for your child?

ReputationRep:
    Hello!
    You've all probably had these threads a thousand times before but Im alittle anxious and would like an objective view!

Im not due my period of another week but for about a week now I've been experiencing constant headaches, cramps, tiredness and frequent weeing! Now today I've been woken up with sickness which Im still experiencing and im sweating like a pig with no temperature!

I would just like to know if any one else thinks its a possibility, whether or not I should buy a preggers test! They cost 9 quid you know!

Thank you x
    Go to the doctors, they'll do a test for free.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessAriadne)
    Go to the doctors, they'll do a test for free.
    Not all of them do.

ReputationRep:
    Not all of them do.
    walk-in centres do though.

ReputationRep:
    Thats not really your GP's though is it.

ReputationRep:
    Thats not really your GP's though is it.
    Pedant. :P

ReputationRep:
    :p:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 11, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.