Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by Trigger)
    Well you just don't give the impression of being particularly prepared :dontknow: perhaps you are just not very eloquent.
    Yes, typing on a internet forum shows that. Thank you so much Trigger for posting in here, you have been of much help to me

(Original post by Lizia)
    Well no-one wants to waste £9 even if they can afford to :dontknow:

OP, just buy a cheaper test even if you don't really trust it. It'll give you a possible answer now, and if your symptoms get worse then you can take a more expensive one later on if you want to.
    Yeah I think thats my best bet. I shall go get one today! Fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yes, typing on a internet forum shows that. Thank you so much Trigger for posting in here, you have been of much help to me
    I'm only saying what i see, i'm hardly the only person to reply to this thread slightly concerned. It hardly takes a genius to work out that if you trying to get pregnant and you have pregnancy symptoms you may be pregnant and then as a result take a test :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Clear blue -£13.99

ReputationRep:
    No not at all!

It was a joke. It failed..
    Clearly

ReputationRep:
    why not just wait until your period is due and if you're late take a test?
    It doesn't stop you trying to get pregnant and it's not like a pregnancy will disappear if you don't diagnose it in time. Most pregnancy tests are only accurate from after you're supposed to have your period anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds more like a uti. pregnancy symptoms are not usually this early on.

ReputationRep:
    put it this way

is it worth £9 to put you out of your misery?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon the 7th)
    put it this way

is it worth £9 to put you out of your misery?
    Id do it for free...

ReputationRep:
    SINCE WHEN WAS TSR A REPLACEMENT FOR A PREGNANCY TEST?

ReputationRep:
    Whats UTI?

I am 23 Trigger
    You're 23 and still use the word preggers, my God.

Just take a test. £9 are the most expensive ones and even that is not a lot of money.

ReputationRep:
    We've been discussing getting pregnant for abit now so its been a few weeks we've been having unprotected sex for.

I understand you people are not my uterus, I would just like a different point of view other than my own!

Yeah its a possibility they could be psychological, but before Ieven thought about it being pregnancy symptoms, I've been getting them. I thought I had swine flu!
    You want to get pregnant but wouldn't spend £9 on a pregnancy test! Shocking having a baby costs a lot of money, if you cant afford that who is going to provide for your child?

ReputationRep:
    Hello!
    You've all probably had these threads a thousand times before but Im alittle anxious and would like an objective view!

Im not due my period of another week but for about a week now I've been experiencing constant headaches, cramps, tiredness and frequent weeing! Now today I've been woken up with sickness which Im still experiencing and im sweating like a pig with no temperature!

I would just like to know if any one else thinks its a possibility, whether or not I should buy a preggers test! They cost 9 quid you know!

Thank you x
    Go to the doctors, they'll do a test for free.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessAriadne)
    Go to the doctors, they'll do a test for free.
    Not all of them do.

ReputationRep:
    Not all of them do.
    walk-in centres do though.

ReputationRep:
    Thats not really your GP's though is it.

ReputationRep:
    Thats not really your GP's though is it.
    Pedant. :P

ReputationRep:
    :p:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 11, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.