Turn on thread page Beta

Why do girls go crazy over these 2 ? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Oh for Pete's sake.

I'm one of the girls who finds them hot, Taylor especially (he's the one in the first photo for those who don't know), and I'm not a sheep and I don't freaking confuse them with their characters.

We're all different. I'm sure there are people other girls fancy, who I don't like, but I understand the fact we all have different tastes.

I actually pity all the people out there, who are 'anti Twilight', yet seem to be fixated on putting it down. They're more obsessed in their dislike of Twilight, then most fans are in their like of it!

Get over it people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    Stop saying retarded things and you'l be fine. And no, i am not on my "period".
    seriously do me a favour and hurry up and die, your starting to get annoying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pocketfulofposy)
    Oh for Pete's sake.

I'm one of the girls who finds them hot, Taylor especially (he's the one in the first photo for those who don't know), and I'm not a sheep and I don't freaking confuse them with their characters.

We're all different. I'm sure there are people other girls fancy, who I don't like, but I understand the fact we all have different tastes.

I actually pity all the people out there, who are 'anti Twilight', yet seem to be fixated on putting it down. They're more obsessed in their dislike of Twilight, then most fans are in their like of it!

Get over it people.
    I dislike Twiilight because it is so incredibly poor, the books also. It's just HSM for teenagers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsukuyomi)
    seriously do me a favour and hurry up and die, your starting to get annoying
    Wow i am bowled over by your wit and humour.

ReputationRep:
    Wow i am bowled over by your wit and humour.
    arent you geting bored of this petty confrontation, because i am

ReputationRep:
    Oh for Pete's sake.

Get over it people.
    I am one of the people who said that people confuse them and I just happen to adore the Twilight saga and I definitely agree that Taylor is hot. However, not everyone, but a lot of younger girls, do fancy Rob Pattinson because he is 'Edward' and Taylor because he's 'Jacob'. Anyone that's read the books (or any book really) can see how easy it can be to become attached to fictional characters, to wish that they really existed or that you were one of the characters and the films give people a 'real' version, hence the confusion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e_clark)
    ugh can't STAND robert pattinson at all, yuck yuck yuck!! HOWEVER, the character, Edward Cullen, theres just something about him thats mmmm, but the actor, no, never, yuck!
    Win.

ReputationRep:
    arent you geting bored of this petty confrontation, because i am
    Then stop replying. I can do this all day.

ReputationRep:
    Then stop replying. I can do this all day.
    ok then you win, (i really cant be bothered). You happy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cicerao)
    NO IDEA.

Now get a photo of David Tennant and John Barrowman up there. Mmmm. :mmm:

Or Hugh Grant <3

ReputationRep:
    I dislike Twiilight because it is so incredibly poor, the books also. It's just HSM for teenagers.
    A lot of us in TwiSoc on this board agree it's not well written, but we enjoy it anyway, it's just pure escapism.

I don't understand the need some people have to constantly put things down that they don't like. It's pathetic and petty.

ReputationRep:
    ok then you win, (i really cant be bothered). You happy?
    Indubitably

ReputationRep:
    A lot of us in TwiSoc on this board agree it's not well written, but we enjoy it anyway, it's just pure escapism.

I don't understand the need some people have to constantly put things down that they don't like. It's pathetic and petty.
    Why would i big up something i don't like? What a stupid thing to say.

ReputationRep:
    Why would i big up something i don't like? What a stupid thing to say.
    Well of course you wouldn't big up something you don't like and that isn't what I was saying. :rolleyes:

I'm talking about people who make Twilight hate threads, that kind of thing, and act like they're superior to those of us who like the books.

I don't understand why people like that feel the need to do it, why they can't just live and let live.

ReputationRep:
    Well of course you wouldn't big up something you don't like and that isn't what I was saying. :rolleyes:

I'm talking about people who make Twilight hate threads, that kind of thing, and act like they're superior to those of us who like the books.

I don't understand why people like that feel the need to do it, why they can't just live and let live.
    Thats what people are like :dontknow: life is hard.

ReputationRep:
    I dont even know who they are And they do nothing for me either.......

God i feel old.

Im all about john krasinski...........or david tennant.....

ReputationRep:
    I fancy their pants off, but it's not because they were in Twilight, it's cause they're 2 good looking chaps regardless.

I love Rpatz's rough round the edges scowl, and find it to be so sexy and TayLau is a beautiful looking young man with a body to die for.

ReputationRep:
    haha twilight

ReputationRep:
    Oh for Pete's sake.

Get over it people.
    It must be 7 in the morning for you o_O

ReputationRep:
    I don't go crazy over them

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.