ReputationRep:
    Are there? :o:

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    did you not mean to decline them then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neodymium)
    Are there? :o:

Did you just not make your choices on time, or was that what you intended?

ReputationRep:
    Well I can understand why you declined Brunel

ReputationRep:
    did you not reply in time ?

edit: do you know the things I would do right now to have an unconditional from Leicester! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Woah...I thought I was stupid for withdrawing for 4/5 of my courses...but that's insane!

ReputationRep:
    I didnt even knew when all my offers were auto-declined

ReputationRep:
    They send you a letter which tells you when you must reply to your Unis. They also tell you that this will happen if you don't do that.

ReputationRep:
    *blinks*
    ...my god

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    They send you a letter which tells you when you must reply to your Unis. They also tell you that this will happen if you don't do that.
    :rofl:

Get in touch with the universities, OP, and plead with them about your situation.

ReputationRep:
    all 5 were unconditional and you just declined??? wtf??!!!1!

ReputationRep:
    If that isn't photoshop I feel realy sorry for you.

ReputationRep:
    just phone the uni that you want to go to explain the situation and apologise..and make up some excuse like you've been very ill and coulden't reply in time..

ReputationRep:
    Call UCAS and the university you want to go to, you might still be able to get it sorted out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D3M!)
    If that isn't photoshop I feel realy sorry for you.
    I thought it had been tampered with too...

ReputationRep:
    Academic Info:
    A levels: ABBb in Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology respectively.

The University of Queensland
    Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical)
    2009-2013

you're going to australia so you declined all the offers you got here?

ReputationRep:
    Say you were in a coma/ a thai prison/ the rainforest or something so couldn't possibly have accepted the offers on time

ReputationRep:
    I declined all my unconditional offers. I realised I had not chosen the right universities for me and decided to reapply. It was a bit difficult to decline UCL though, especially since I had just received a letter from them congratulating me on my offer, saying how many good applicants they had declined that year (which made me feel a bit guilty about declining an offer so many people would have been happy with). I couldn't get my finger to click the decline button!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Claudia_)
    I declined all my unconditional offers. I realised I had not chosen the right universities for me and decided to reapply. It was a bit difficult to decline UCL though, especially since I had just received a letter from them congratulating me on my offer, saying how many good applicants they had declined that year (which made me feel a bit guilty about declining an offer so many people would have been happy with). I couldn't get my finger to click the decline button!
    They make too many offers per place any way. They rely on the fact that people will decline/ not make their offers or they end up with too many people! So you weren't taking somebody else's place, you were filling the 'people who don't take up their offer' quota.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wombat678)
    I thought it had been tampered with too...
    It's genuine:

Attached Images

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.