Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you think of this body type (female)? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Note that she has relatively short legs, and a relatively long torso. She appears to be of a fairly average total height for a girl, it would seem.

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/7862/tsrpic1.jpg

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/3451/tsrpic2.jpg

Traditionally we acclaim "long legs" as more attractive, but looking at women with relatively long legs and relatively short torsos, I am fairly unattracted. I feel a sense of genetic weakness or something... I don't feel much arousal and they just don't seem like a suitable vessel for my children.
    That might sound a funny way to put it, but if you think about what types you're attracted to, that's what it's about really.

What do you think?
    It's only recently that I've become aware of this preference, but I find the kind of body exemplified above to most compelling indeed.
    Many different female body types look very attractive - but this short-legged thing just stuck in my mind recently.

Opinions? Other examples?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it is necessarily a bad shape, but I think she should refrain from wearing skirts. Her calfs look awfully bowed though.

ReputationRep:
    How long their legs/torso are is not really something that I've ever thought about. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChunkymunkyDJC)
    I don't think it is necessarily a bad shape, but I think she should refrain from wearing skirts. Her calfs look awfully bowed though.

What do you mean by this? They have some muscle on them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milan5baros)
    She does - and that tends to go with the "shorter legged" characteristic, it seems.

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

I would NOT hit that. i don't like scrawny girls.

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if it's the angle or not but in the second picture it just looks like her calfs are in a bow shape. If it's muscle then fair play, but the more muscle the shorter her legs would look.

ReputationRep:
    She looks like she's got ricketts. her torso is regular size, shes just wearing a longer tee.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChunkymunkyDJC)
    Not sure if it's the angle or not but in the second picture it just looks like her calfs are in a bow shape. If it's muscle then fair play, but the more muscle the shorter her legs would look.
    Oh right I've just never heard of legs being termed 'bowed' :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rajandkwameali)
    :eek:

I would NOT hit that. i don't like scrawny girls.
    She's not that scrawny!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wellisntitfor)
    I don't feel much arousal and they just don't seem like a suitable vessel for my children.
    Misogynistic, much? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krisjustreadin)
    She looks like she's got ricketts. her torso is regular size, shes just wearing a longer tee.
    I was thinking this at first; but I think she does have a slightly smaller torso than average.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krisjustreadin)
    her torso is regular size, shes just wearing a longer tee.
    I don't reckon it is - you can see the shape of her body, regardless of the t-shirt? hmm

ReputationRep:
    i don't understand how that body shape is unusual? do you mean you find it unattractive?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Special_K)
    She's not that scrawny!
    I'd say she's not scrawny at all. :bigsmile:

ReputationRep:
    Oh right I've just never heard of legs being termed 'bowed' :rolleyes:
    It's a normal saying :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blinkbelle)
    Misogynistic, much? :confused:
    Orly? Can you elaborate?

I was thinking this at first; but I think she does have a slightly smaller torso than average.
    smaller torso? I propsed she had a long torso and short legs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Special_K)
    She's not that scrawny!
    she is to me.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say she's not scrawny at all. :bigsmile:
    Glad someone is in agreement, she looks pretty normal to me :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rajandkwameali)
    she is to me.
    Bet you wouldn't say no to Megan Fox though

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.