Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you think of this body type (female)? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by McFearless)
    i don't understand how that body shape is unusual? do you mean you find it unattractive?
    What? My post must have been quite unclear. No, I think she looks incredibly sexy.

It's not "unusual", no, but it's a certain type, isn't it. People have all different kidns of bodies and this short-leg/long-torso is seen plenty. So I'm not saying it's "unusual", but it is notable. And attractive, I am saying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rajandkwameali)
    she is to me.
    Are you a bit of a chubby chaser? Few people would say this girl is "scrawny"...

ReputationRep:
    her skirt is so low-slung, it doesn't help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wellisntitfor)
    Are you a bit of a chubby chaser? Few people would say this girl is "scrawny"...

she simply is to me.

ReputationRep:
    i like the long torso and short legs, but that's me being bias

glad to see i'm not alone!!

ReputationRep:
    What? My post must have been quite unclear. No, I think she looks incredibly sexy.

It's not "unusual", no, but it's a certain type, isn't it. People have all different kidns of bodies and this short-leg/long-torso is seen plenty. So I'm not saying it's "unusual", but it is notable. And attractive, I am saying.
    ohh kay. i was going to say - looks very normal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shiny Dirt)

pics?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it's just the top she's wearing that's making her torso appear long.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shiny Dirt)

You're certainly not alone, lol. I have short legs and a long torso too. I personally dont like it though, doesnt look proportional (on me)

ReputationRep:
    meh. wear your skirt higher up to make it less obvious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *theKid*)
    You're certainly not alone, lol. I have short legs and a long torso too. I personally dont like it though, doesnt look proportional (on me)
    pics pics pics?

ReputationRep:
    Firstly, why in God's name did you choose to start a thread based on a 'body shape' and then post a picture of a girl who's clearly wearing clothes that HIDE her natural body shape, not mention give the illusion of a less attractive body shape.

She's just a normal looking girl. Who cares whether her torso is too long for her legs? If that's all you've got to think about on a sunday OP then you clearly need to get out more.

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who finds her shape slightly odd. Then again I'm one of those girls with the short torso and long legs, I even have a friend who call me 'the spoon'.

Maybe it is the clothes though.

ReputationRep:
    pics pics pics?
    Perv.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my OP, the way you express yourself is just :rolleyes: :rofl:

Anyway, I just wanted to say, the girl in the pictures you posted appears to be wearing a long top over her skirt, and flat shoes, all which does make a girl's legs a lot shorter compared to her torso. I have no preference about torso/legs ratio in women, but I just wanted to say, don't underestimate how clothes can alter your perception of a woman's body - it's quite surprising what you can do with proportions in clothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *theKid*)
    Perv.
    Welcome to the internet. Wear clothes and obscure your face, it will be ok.

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to the internet. Wear clothes and obscure your face, it will be ok.
    Lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChunkymunkyDJC)
    I don't think it is necessarily a bad shape, but I think she should refrain from wearing skirts. Her calfs look awfully bowed though.
    Haha no she just has double jointed knees like me. There's nothing wrong with her legs.

ReputationRep:
    The knee length skirt and flat shoes combination is not working for her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blinkbelle)
    Misogynistic, much? :confused:
    Saying that she doesn't look good for bearing children isn't misogynistic really, in fact that is the prime characteristic men look for in women, though usually subconsciously. The hourglass figure (big breasts, small waist, big hips) is ideal for child-bearing, and as a result men will find it attractive.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.