Turn on thread page Beta

What do you think of this body type (female)? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hoonosewot)
    Saying that she doesn't look good for bearing children isn't misogynistic really, in fact that is the prime characteristic men look for in women, though usually subconsciously. The hourglass figure (big breasts, small waist, big hips) is ideal for child-bearing, and as a result men will find it attractive.
    just to clarify, when saying that I was talking about the long-leg/short-torso body type, i.e. the opposite of the girl in the pics.

And yes you're right, of course it's not misogynistic. Or if it is, then the word is so ridiculously broad as to include just about anything, making it useless.

ReputationRep:
    The picture isn't showing up now.
    Although the "typical" ideal shape- big hips, small waist big boobs, not many people have. I have a smallish waist and my hips are bigger, but I haven't got the big boobs part. Jennifer Metcalfe from hollyoaks is an ideal example

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.