Turn on thread page Beta

Crazy eating methods watch

ReputationRep:
    Following on from the discussions in this thread (http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...7&postcount=27) about wacky ways to eat jaffa cakes, I (well, hafsaay actually) was wondering if anyone else eats their food in vaguely disturbing ways. For the majority of Year 10 I ate crisps with a spoon, which apparently is quite odd. Can anybody trump that?

ReputationRep:
    No. But I never mix food, and eat everything seperately... say like a sunday dinner I would eat all the mash at once then the meat etc etc. Its a little like food-ocd.

thats freaky and waste of a use of a spoon! When I was little I used to just eat peanut butter and jam sandwiches in my lunchbox! Nowt wrong with eating jaffa cakes tho, stuff them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krisjustreadin)
    No. But I never mix food, and eat everything seperately... say like a sunday dinner I would eat all the mash at once then the meat etc etc. Its a little like food-ocd.

yup, I have to do that too. it's just more neat and orderly.

and to answer the OP, I used to cut up mini rolls like you would even if they weren't mini and then eat them. (for the fun of it really).

edit: also rememebered, for some reason I have to eat all the crumbs of a sandwich before I eat the middle part.

ReputationRep:
    My sister eats doughnuts with a knife and fork I'm not sure why tbh - the whole point is to get messy!!

ReputationRep:

Same for me, its much better that way

ReputationRep:
    I used to crush my crisps in the packet and pour it into my mouth because I didn't want to use my hands because of the germs.

ReputationRep:
    I've said it before but I'll say it again. I have this weird thing about ratio. So if I'm having like beans on toast the ratio has to be perfect so I don't finish my toast before finishing my beans etc. The same applies if I'm having a drink with my meal.

ReputationRep:
    When I was a small child, I used to peel grapes. It would take me about 2 hours to eat a bowl of them. I'm bloody good at fiddly things now, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    I've said it before but I'll say it again. I have this weird thing about ratio. So if I'm having like beans on toast the ratio has to be perfect so I don't finish my toast before finishing my beans etc. The same applies if I'm having a drink with my meal.
    I do this, too. I also hold my cutlery in the wrong hands and apparently in a completely backwards way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Hannah)
    My sister eats doughnuts with a knife and fork I'm not sure why tbh - the whole point is to get messy!!
    I eat bacon/sausage and tinned tomato sandwiches with a knife and fork. But then I do like a lot of tomatoes on my sandwich.

ReputationRep:
    I like to have a bit of everything on my fork. So if i'm having a roast, i need a bit of meat, veg and potato on my fork. And if i run out of one, i wont eat the rest. :p: Ratios don't need to be equal though, so don't tend to run out :p:

ReputationRep:
    Things on my plate can't touch, generally, there are some exceptions. Also, I can't eat hot and cold things together and I can't have, for example, apple crumble with ice cream or custard in the same bowl... I have to eat the crumble first and then eat the ice cream/custard afterwards from a different bowl... If I get given it all in one bowl I have a little panic attack... It's very strange...

ReputationRep:
    I do that do. Can't stand mixing food all together, yuck!

ReputationRep:
    When i have a chocolate bar like a kitkat or marsbar etc I bite all the chocolate off then eat the middle.

That and gravy +ice cream on chips is quite nice.

ReputationRep:
    I like eating ketchup on its own :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mipegg)
    When i have a chocolate bar like a kitkat or marsbar etc I bite all the chocolate off then eat the middle.
    I do this. Especially with Twix bars. I'll eat the chocolate, then the biscuit, and then the caramel last

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladydeborah)
    I do this. Especially with Twix bars. I'll eat the chocolate, then the biscuit, and then the caramel last

Milkyways are awesome, eat the chocolate off then crush the stuff in the middle together and eat it all in one sweet go!

ReputationRep:
    If i have baked beans on toast or chips or baked potato i absolutely have to eat the beans first. I also can only eat crisps with my thumb and one other finger (usually index) because i don't like how they leave stuff on my fingers!

ReputationRep:
    Im quite the opposite. I eat it all together, and don't actualy like it on its own. I fit as much on to my fork as possible and cram it in my mouth lol, I try to get a bit of everything, and sometimes that can be difficult (potatoe, bacon, chicken, carrot and sausage for example lol) o_O

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.