Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    My mate likes to eat "pizza sandwiches", he will almost obsessively put his slice of pizza between two slices of bread... none of us have ever understood why.

Personally I have yet to find a meal which isn't improved by adding a gallon of gravy.

ReputationRep:
    My friend eats pizza with a knife and fork. It's like wTf?

ReputationRep:
    I eat tonnes of things strange apparently. My family are forever commenting on it!

ReputationRep:
    If there is stuff on a plate i dont like too much I eat that first and save the best till last.

ReputationRep:
    I take the ends off my chips and then eat the middle part. lool

ReputationRep:
    Not to do so much with eating but what happens afterwards, if I've touched the food and can't clean my hands (washing, or with like a wet wipe) I freak out. And i also freak out if someone close to me touches their food and just leaves their hand. GROSS!

ReputationRep:
    Japanese people eat their food with two wooden sticks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KvBhasgotabigwilly)
    I'm more likely to eat the ends and leave the middle.. i'm not a huge potato fan :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    I've said it before but I'll say it again. I have this weird thing about ratio. So if I'm having like beans on toast the ratio has to be perfect so I don't finish my toast before finishing my beans etc. The same applies if I'm having a drink with my meal.
    That's not weird, that's just sensible!

ReputationRep:
    when i was little i never used to pour my milk into my cereal so id just have a bowl of dry cereal + a mug of milk, and then do it separately. lol

Yeahh that was wierd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladydeborah)
    I'm more likely to eat the ends and leave the middle.. i'm not a huge potato fan :p:
    eurgh me neither, if it's a really fat chip i will squeeze out most of the potato inside xD

ReputationRep:
    eurgh me neither, if it's a really fat chip i will squeeze out most of the potato inside xD
    I just leave the big ones :p: My friends know me well enough by now to leave me all the small chips

ReputationRep:
    When I was 12, I always ate my oranges with a spoon.

Don't know why I don't do it anymore...'t was awesome.

ReputationRep:
    I've said it before but I'll say it again. I have this weird thing about ratio. So if I'm having like beans on toast the ratio has to be perfect so I don't finish my toast before finishing my beans etc. The same applies if I'm having a drink with my meal.

:zomg: I do that too, but with drinks. I won't allow myself to finish my drink when my food hasn't finished yet.
    I have to be halfway through my food AND my drink. It's weird.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hafsaay)
    :zomg: I do that too, but with drinks. I can't won't allow myself to finish my derink when my food hasn't finished yet.
    I have to be halfway through my food AND my drink. It's weird.
    Same with the drink thing, I don't know what it is but it's strange. No one around me realises I'm doing it though but in my mind I'm constantly thinking about it :erm:

ReputationRep:
    I eat the ends and sometimes not the middle :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hialiya)
    when i was little i never used to pour my milk into my cereal so id just have a bowl of dry cereal + a mug of milk, and then do it separately. lol

Yeahh that was wierd
    I know a girl who used to do that!

I like those little miniature cereal boxes where I can just eat the cereal dry like it's popcorn. I did that in school one time and people were shocked :o:

ReputationRep:
    Thought everyone did that anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Snips)
    Thought everyone did that anyway
    Not in my mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revolution is my Name)
    Following on from the discussions in this thread (http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...7&postcount=27) about wacky ways to eat jaffa cakes, I (well, hafsaay actually) was wondering if anyone else eats their food in vaguely disturbing ways. For the majority of Year 10 I ate crisps with a spoon, which apparently is quite odd. Can anybody trump that?
    You're officially the coolest person on TSR (after me)

Oh yeah, back on eating habits..
    I always dunk my biscuits. That probably makes me the most awkward person on this thread HA!
    And with Kitkat I bite all the chocolate off and pick the wafer off row by row..
    Andd I like peeling the really thin skin off grapes and eating that before I eat the actual grape..

And I'll stop there. :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.