Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    My mate likes to eat "pizza sandwiches", he will almost obsessively put his slice of pizza between two slices of bread... none of us have ever understood why.

Personally I have yet to find a meal which isn't improved by adding a gallon of gravy.

ReputationRep:
    My friend eats pizza with a knife and fork. It's like wTf?

ReputationRep:
    I eat tonnes of things strange apparently. My family are forever commenting on it!

ReputationRep:
    If there is stuff on a plate i dont like too much I eat that first and save the best till last.

ReputationRep:
    I take the ends off my chips and then eat the middle part. lool

ReputationRep:
    Not to do so much with eating but what happens afterwards, if I've touched the food and can't clean my hands (washing, or with like a wet wipe) I freak out. And i also freak out if someone close to me touches their food and just leaves their hand. GROSS!

ReputationRep:
    Japanese people eat their food with two wooden sticks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KvBhasgotabigwilly)
    I'm more likely to eat the ends and leave the middle.. i'm not a huge potato fan :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    I've said it before but I'll say it again. I have this weird thing about ratio. So if I'm having like beans on toast the ratio has to be perfect so I don't finish my toast before finishing my beans etc. The same applies if I'm having a drink with my meal.
    That's not weird, that's just sensible!

ReputationRep:
    when i was little i never used to pour my milk into my cereal so id just have a bowl of dry cereal + a mug of milk, and then do it separately. lol

Yeahh that was wierd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladydeborah)
    I'm more likely to eat the ends and leave the middle.. i'm not a huge potato fan :p:
    eurgh me neither, if it's a really fat chip i will squeeze out most of the potato inside xD

ReputationRep:
    eurgh me neither, if it's a really fat chip i will squeeze out most of the potato inside xD
    I just leave the big ones :p: My friends know me well enough by now to leave me all the small chips

ReputationRep:
    When I was 12, I always ate my oranges with a spoon.

Don't know why I don't do it anymore...'t was awesome.

ReputationRep:
    I've said it before but I'll say it again. I have this weird thing about ratio. So if I'm having like beans on toast the ratio has to be perfect so I don't finish my toast before finishing my beans etc. The same applies if I'm having a drink with my meal.

:zomg: I do that too, but with drinks. I won't allow myself to finish my drink when my food hasn't finished yet.
    I have to be halfway through my food AND my drink. It's weird.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hafsaay)
    :zomg: I do that too, but with drinks. I can't won't allow myself to finish my derink when my food hasn't finished yet.
    I have to be halfway through my food AND my drink. It's weird.
    Same with the drink thing, I don't know what it is but it's strange. No one around me realises I'm doing it though but in my mind I'm constantly thinking about it :erm:

ReputationRep:
    I eat the ends and sometimes not the middle :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hialiya)
    when i was little i never used to pour my milk into my cereal so id just have a bowl of dry cereal + a mug of milk, and then do it separately. lol

Yeahh that was wierd
    I know a girl who used to do that!

I like those little miniature cereal boxes where I can just eat the cereal dry like it's popcorn. I did that in school one time and people were shocked :o:

ReputationRep:
    Thought everyone did that anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Snips)
    Thought everyone did that anyway
    Not in my mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revolution is my Name)
    Following on from the discussions in this thread (http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...7&postcount=27) about wacky ways to eat jaffa cakes, I (well, hafsaay actually) was wondering if anyone else eats their food in vaguely disturbing ways. For the majority of Year 10 I ate crisps with a spoon, which apparently is quite odd. Can anybody trump that?
    You're officially the coolest person on TSR (after me)

Oh yeah, back on eating habits..
    I always dunk my biscuits. That probably makes me the most awkward person on this thread HA!
    And with Kitkat I bite all the chocolate off and pick the wafer off row by row..
    Andd I like peeling the really thin skin off grapes and eating that before I eat the actual grape..

And I'll stop there. :p:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.