Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LetoKynes)
    Unless it's absolutely crucial, I would just call it endoscopy, really.. Are you mentioning something specific to ERCP?
    no not really, just how i watched the gallstones being removed and learnt from it blah blahl lol. I suppose if i write endoscopy and then gallstones then they'll know its an ERCP right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazy_smurf)
    I am talking about an ERCP in my PS. The actual phrase is:
    Endoscopie retrograde cholangiopancreatography.
    i.e. too many characters too waste lol
    Shall i leave it as ERCP (i don't know how well it is known or shall i put endoscopy, which is not as accurate i don't think. Please help!
    I put ERCP - I think they'll know what it is :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoadWarrior)
    I put ERCP - I think they'll know what it is :yes:
    yeh i think i'll go for that, at least it saves characters :five: im on 3985 characters at the moment, literally on the limit :p:

ReputationRep:
    yeh i think i'll go for that, at least it saves characters :five: im on 3985 characters at the moment, literally on the limit :p:
    3993 :cool: I had no choice but to go for that :p:

ReputationRep:
    3993 :cool: I had no choice but to go for that :p:
    :p: i just put mine into the ucas site and im 1 line over. If i shave 7 letters off the last paragraph im under the limit

btw your cool avatar doesnt show in my who quoted box :sad:

ReputationRep:
    :p: i just put mine into the ucas site and im 1 line over. If i shave 7 letters off the last paragraph im under the limit

btw your cool avatar doesnt show in my who quoted box :sad:
    Lol, it's so much more difficult than that - I'm ridiculously indecisive though

You gave avatars in that box?! I just have the thread and the username :sad:

EDIT- Used exactly the same smileys in the same place :five:

ReputationRep:
    Lol, it's so much more difficult than that - I'm ridiculously indecisive though

You gave avatars in that box?! I just have the thread and the username :sad:

EDIT- Used exactly the same smileys in the same place :five:
    Its taken me 3 days to cut off about 350 characters so far,i just want to keep everything and shown everyone i know my latest draft. Its a real drag, plus my application was supposed to be in last friday :eek:

lol at the smileys

ReputationRep:
    Its taken me 3 days to cut off about 350 characters so far,i just want to keep everything and shown everyone i know my latest draft. Its a real drag, plus my application was supposed to be in last friday :eek:

lol at the smileys
    haha mine was a week late, but it's in finally and probably being sent off in a few days :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    haha mine was a week late, but it's in finally and probably being sent off in a few days :zomg:
    scary times eh :rolleyes:. Decided on your 4 yet?

ReputationRep:
    Hi my other interests section is just over one tenth of my personal statement. do you think This should be longer? I have about 100 characters to spare.

ReputationRep:
    scary times eh :rolleyes:. Decided on your 4 yet?
    Yup; UCL, Leeds, Sheffield and Nottingham. Having second thoughts about Leeds since I found out about their admissions process, but I really liked it when I went there, and I want to apply...so why not What about you? I think I can remember a few

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trektor)
    Hi my other interests section is just over one tenth of my personal statement. do you think This should be longer? I have about 100 characters to spare.
    Mine is almost exactly 1/9th of mine lol 100 characters is about 1 sentence, so use it wherever you think it'll help!

ReputationRep:
    Yup; UCL, Leeds, Sheffield and Nottingham. Having second thoughts about Leeds since I found out about their admissions process, but I really liked it when I went there, and I want to apply...so why not What about you? I think I can remember a few
    Imperial, UCL, St Georges and Barts :woo: I love them all and will kill for a place at any :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Imperial, UCL, St Georges and Barts :woo: I love them all and will kill for a place at any :cool:
    oh yeah, you're one of the ' I love London people' :p: Yeah, I love all of mine too (but I love some more that others) :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Mine is almost exactly 1/9th of mine lol 100 characters is about 1 sentence, so use it wherever you think it'll help!
    I felt like it needed that extra little bit and added an extra sentence. Now it is fully done!

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah, you're one of the ' I love London people' :p: Yeah, I love all of mine too (but I love some more that others) :ninja:
    Yeh london ftw!! I might see you in london come september 2010 :woo:

ReputationRep:
    ps done and dusted!!!! BOOM BOOM POWWW

ReputationRep:
    I've taken away the spaces between the paragraphs but now it's hard to see where some of the paragraphs begin and end. Does this matter? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I'd just like some help with this grammatical thingy I've come across in my statement,,, Thanks very much in advance

ReputationRep:
    yes :pierre:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 14, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
  2. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
  3. University of Aberdeen
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.