Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    IM in 4 Kincaids court flat 2 room 9

ReputationRep:
    Hiii,

I just got my accommodation through, thank God I'm not in a bunkbed!!!

I'm Flat 10, Room 2

DEAD excited now haha

ReputationRep:
    Hey there
    just found this site so thought id logon and see if i could find anyone else staying close by

anyone ele Staying in Kincaids Court Flat 9? I'm in room 6
    should be good, can't wait

p.s. anyone from flat 9 wanna chat feel free to add me to msn [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poskitt92)
    Hey there
    just found this site so thought id logon and see if i could find anyone else staying close by

anyone ele Staying in Kincaids Court Flat 9? I'm in room 6
    should be good, can't wait

p.s. anyone from flat 9 wanna chat feel free to add me to msn [email protected]
    Which block are you in? I'f you're in 4 Kincaid's Court, Flat 9, then you're one of my flat mates! :p: I'm in room 3.

ReputationRep:
    Hullo!

Block 3, Flat 2, Room 3 anyone?

Feel free to go for a cheeky facebook add - Saqif Mustafa.

x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladylish)
    Which block are you in? I'f you're in 4 Kincaid's Court, Flat 9, then you're one of my flat mates! :p: I'm in room 3.
    Yeah 4 Kincaid's court, Flat 9 room 6
    guess we're flat mates then, nice to meet you :p:
    what you studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poskitt92)
    Yeah 4 Kincaid's court, Flat 9 room 6
    guess we're flat mates then, nice to meet you :p:
    what you studying?
    Woop! Another person That's 4 of us now!

I'm an English Lit girl How about you? Add me on facebook! Elizabeth Ebdale, add the profile with me balancing a spoon on my nose (I have two profiles; long story).

ReputationRep:
    hallo!!!
    i'm staying in Flat 12 Room 2, 3 Kincaid's Court, anyone else? C:

ReputationRep:
    Just thought i'd john the party seeing as everyone seems to be in block 4 flat 9. I'm the newest of these people Flat 9 Room 11 so party times then eh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pedro Benson)
    Just thought i'd john the party seeing as everyone seems to be in block 4 flat 9. I'm the newest of these people Flat 9 Room 11 so party times then eh.
    One of us !!!

Facebook?

ReputationRep:
    One of us !!!

Facebook?
    Yeah i'm under peter benson (Guy in a red poloshirt at night)

It was funny because i was looking at photos of the sort of flats that we'd be staying in and came across the forum and of course noticed my block and flat number pop up about 4 times so thought i'd check it out.

The photos are up on http://www.hostelbookers.com/hostels...dinburgh/3564/ incase you want to check them out i don't know if they are smaller rooms than ours or what but we'll see in 5 days.

ReputationRep:
    One of us !!!

Facebook?
    Yeah sould be under peter benson red poloshirt at night

It was quite weird finding so many people from one flat on this.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah sould be under peter benson red poloshirt at night

It was quite weird finding so many people from one flat on this.
    Awesome - I added you (Elizabeth Ebdale - purple dress, spoon on nose).

Yeah either weird, or we're just all kind of lame...

ReputationRep:
    Awesome - I added you (Elizabeth Ebdale - purple dress, spoon on nose).

Yeah either weird, or we're just all kind of lame...
    I'd like to think tha none of us were lame and yes you did add the right profile on facebook.

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to think tha none of us were lame and yes you did add the right profile on facebook.
    I'll speak for myself - you haven't encountered me yet :p:

Awesome - yay for not adding randomers

ReputationRep:
    I'll speak for myself - you haven't encountered me yet :p:

Awesome - yay for not adding randomers
    Oh christ does this mean that the other 11 of us are in for a rough ride aye.

Just playing so how many people have you found that are living with us on facebook then???

ReputationRep:
    Right, so fellow Kincaid'eers, the all important question...

Who's flat are we partying in first?

:yep:

ReputationRep:
    Oh christ does this mean that the other 11 of us are in for a rough ride aye.

Just playing so how many people have you found that are living with us on facebook then???
    You'll have to find out - it can be a surprise!

So far I've got...4 of you :p: 5 if you include my good self. I feel like I really am in a 'collect 'em all' game. Couple of the guys I've found on here, as well as you, and then there's a girl I found through the Edinburgh Freshers' 09 group on FB. Still got another 7 people to find though...

I have to admit, when I was told I was allocated a 12 person flat, I was a bit like :eek3:

(Original post by blair30)
    Right, so fellow Kincaid'eers, the all important question...

Who's flat are we partying in first?

:yep:
    Well it would be easy enough to organise a shindig at ours (block 4, Flat 9), considering how many of us there are floating around The other 7 just won't get a say.

ReputationRep:
    You'll have to find out - it can be a surprise!

So far I've got...4 of you :p: 5 if you include my good self. I feel like I really am in a 'collect 'em all' game. Couple of the guys I've found on here, as well as you, and then there's a girl I found through the Edinburgh Freshers' 09 group on FB. Still got another 7 people to find though...

I have to admit, when I was told I was allocated a 12 person flat, I was a bit like :eek3:

Well it would be easy enough to organise a shindig at ours (block 4, Flat 9), considering how many of us there are floating around The other 7 just won't get a say.
    Thats a lot of people who you've spoken to then so it shouldn't be to difficult to meet them. It's funny my nerves started to kick in yesterday because of talking to people who I was actually living with lol.

As for the party thing i think we should have it at ours like as long as most folk are up for it but we better be, we are of course students.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be staying in Block 3, Flat 6, Room 4. Anybody out there going to be my neighbours? I would really like to meet people staying in Block 3 Flat 6 before I move through on Saturday, or just anyone in Kincaid's for that matter!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.