Turn on thread page Beta

my girlfriend has got a male friend and its bothering me watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    he couldnt if he tried lol he cant get gfs lol
    Then why do you feel so god damned threatened? She's known him for ages and ofc she'll talk about her relationship to him, man up an deal with it.

(Original post by ourlastmemory)
    OH NOEEEEZZZ. Look, you're being wayy out of order!! They've known each other for AGESS, there is no way you can say whether she can see him or not. Of course she talks about you to him, you're part of her life fgs, It's not necessarily always bad stuff. Girls have guy friends, if they were gonna get together they'd have done it by now, just deal with it. You will definitely not be in her good books if you try and break their friendship up.
    I thought bff & gf were more important than friends. I think I should be the only boy in her life.

ReputationRep:
    I thought bff & gf were more important than friends. I think I should be the only boy in her life.
    Nice try but you lost me there.
    Troll here, move along guys, and if you aren't a troll you're a delusional fool \o/

(Original post by Chris_Highwind)
    Then why do you feel so god damned threatened? She's known him for ages and ofc she'll talk about her relationship to him, man up an deal with it.
    because I believe the boyfriend and father should be the only boys in a girls life

ReputationRep:
    TBh you sound really insecure! In my opinion, friends will always be there. Bf/Gf come and go. So just trust her.

ps: you sound like a right troll

ReputationRep:
    Ok, now you sound like a troll.

Honestly what the hell, are you the clingy/jealous/obsessive type. Well not really cause friends do bascially last forever, relationships dont. You say the bold bit to her and she will dump you. Get over yourself, or at least talk. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    It's not even an ex, and there doesn't seem to be any indications of them having anything other than a pure friendship. You're being too controlling. I would never stop seeing a close friend simply because my boyfriend didn't like them - unless there was a very valid reason - and I wouldn't expect him to say that to me anyway.

(Original post by paddyman4)
    Her friend sounds awesome.

He's right, and as she's known him a lot longer she may well choose him, especially as you would be the one making her choose. So for her sake, tell her to choose.
    how does he sound awesome?

(Original post by Chris_Highwind)
    Nice try but you lost me there.
    Troll here, move along guys, and if you aren't a troll you're a delusional fool \o/
    im not a troll, I just dont like another man having that big of a pull on her, you understand that dont you

ReputationRep:
    My best friend is a boy and my first two boyfriends had major issues with him. Trust me, the thought of being involved with him in any way, shape or form probably disgusts her. Just tell her, nicely, that you feel a bit uncomfortable and I'm sure she'll make you see there's nothing to worry about. (:

(Original post by EFG)
    Why is this ugly guy with no ability to pull such a threat to you then :confused:

What does that make you? :p:
    hes connected to her emotionally, he may be hopeless with girls but hes still emotionally connected

ReputationRep:
    If you act jealous yoi'll only push her away from you and towards him. Trust me the same happened to me. If you have an equivalent gal friend maybe start confiding in her more so your gf isn't the one with all the power.

ReputationRep:
    Well she has known him longer than you. I think it is making you slightly jealous and paranoid tbh.

(Original post by Quite tall mike)
    I think that you should just let them get on with it. By trying to make him distance himself from her, your looking like the villain of the piece. She's entitled to have friends that are boys, just as your entitled to have friends that are girls.
    I dont have friends who are girls out of respect for her, she could do the same

ReputationRep:
    You sound so pathetic.
    Do you really think she's gonna choose you over him? She is allowed to have friends you know.

Do you have any female friends? Because you're saying she should only have two males in her life, so shouldn't that apply to you as well?
    Stop being so stupid and leave her to be friends with whoever she likes.

ReputationRep:
    im not a troll, I just dont like another man having that big of a pull on her, you understand that dont you
    easy to understand: you're being selfish.

I know a girl who has been in the exact same situation as you, she hated her boyfriends girl friend... Didn't end well, massive argument and she just basically managed to demolish 4 years of friendship in a single 1 hour msn conversation

ReputationRep:
    You just need to live with it, theres nothing you can do. She has other friends, you can pull her away from them.

My best guy friends girlfriend used to hate me and him being close friends (Despite the fact me and her were friends aswell). She felt threatened by it, but i know for a fact the relationship would have crumbled before the friendship. Hence why they're now split!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by explosions hurt)
    Just because he has a penis, it doesn't mean he wants to put it in her.
    How very naive. Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    I dont have friends who are girls out of respect for her, she could do the same
    Lol you've clearly never had a real friend if you're willing to toss them aside as soon as you get a gf.

ReputationRep:
    Not much you can do. If it was the other way around though you would be a git and people on here would tell you to shape up and be a better boyfriend. That's is the way of life I'm afraid.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 9, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.