Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What will you EAT on results day? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Cereal? Toast? Do you think you'll be hungry? :woo:

How will you sit? Or will you stand? What pyjamas will you sleep in the night before? How will you do your hair? Will you walk on the left side or the right side of the road? Will you check your facebook? Will you twitter in the morning? What toothpaste will you use? I know you're only speaking over the phone but I'm going to use Colgate because I want to have fresh breath just for piece of mind LOL

:dry:

In all seriousness, good luck if you are waiting for results and I hope everyone gets what they want. But there's nothing more you can do.

ReputationRep:
    Your dad on toast! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    your mum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *MJ*)
    Your dad on toast! :awesome:
    That made me think of Brussels pâté. -Shudder-

ReputationRep:
    my little sister couldnt sleep and neither could her friends so they all went to a macdonalds drive thru at 4am, then got in, fell asleep and didn't wake up till mid day...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool F.C.™)
    your mum.
    Do you think I can use that as mitigating circumstances to get a place through clearing?

ReputationRep:
    :party:

ReputationRep:
    A luck-boosting sandwich? .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dijobla)
    Do you think I can use that as mitigating circumstances to get a place through clearing?

Stole my idea

gap year it is !

ReputationRep:
    I'll be too busy occupying the toilet to even think about eating on results day.

ReputationRep:
    LOL :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oh_adele)
    That made me think of Brussels pâté. -Shudder-
    Did it? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    What?

ReputationRep:
    Don't know... i'll be on holiday... but probably a load of rubbish as i'll be at the airport for most of the day before i get home to see at 9pm!

ReputationRep:
    When is the results day? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamitri)
    When is the results day? :confused:
    In approximately 250 hours!!!!!!! OMG :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Creative)
    A luck-boosting sandwich? .
    What bread do you think you will use for that sandwich? I would personally use Hovis Wholemeal- the type with the seeds. I have a feeling that the seeds would make me smarter :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I'll probably eat after I get the results. If I sit I'll sit normally, if I stand I'll stand normally. I don't wear pyjamas. I will have a haircut between now and results day so I'm not sure. I'll walk on the left, then switch over to the right, then cross the road and get to 2 sets of traffic lights which I will use to cross the road. I will then walk on the right before crossing over to the left and back to the right. I will then arrive at school. I will probably leave facebook til night time. I don't use twitter. I will use Colgate MaxFresh.

:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    In approximately 250 hours!!!!!!! OMG :woo:
    ZOMG!!! it's 15'000 minutes and only 900'000 seconds!!! :eek3: :eek4:

seriously now, people, calm down - you've still got a week and a half, plenty of time and no need to get nervous right now... :rolleyes: :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Humble pie. :sigh:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.