Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What will you EAT on results day? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I don't tend to eat in the morning anyway. But I'd like to enjoy a foot long subway sandwich with everything on it after opening my results

ReputationRep:
    umm cereal. and then LOTS of larger in the evening.

ReputationRep:
    I'll probably be drinking copious amounts of coffee, turn up at school dazed and confused with a copy of the Independent in one hand muttering 'Track, track , track , track'. I might eat after.

ReputationRep:
    :mmm: at this thread.

I'll probably feel sick but try and force some cereal down me.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing! Even now I want to throw up whenever I think about it

AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH HHHHH

Coffee.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamitri)
    ZOMG!!! it's 15'000 minutes and only 900'000 seconds!!! :eek3: :eek4:

seriously now, people, calm down - you've still got a week and a half, plenty of time and no need to get nervous right now... :rolleyes: :yep:
    No need to get nervous???!! But this one day will decide the rest of my LIFE!! I need to know what to eat to give me the best chance.

Do you think I should go on a fish and Mozart diet? I heard both those things can increase my brain power. I really need the help!

ReputationRep:
    i'll have a cyanide capsule under my tongue ready to swallow before my mum gets her hands on me, or some toast.

ReputationRep:
    I will eat the flesh of my fallen foes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dijobla)
    Do you think I can use that as mitigating circumstances to get a place through clearing?
    I guess so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tlozoot)
    I will eat the flesh of my fallen foes.
    The examiners?! :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    This thread reminded me of last year after I had gotten my results. I went with my mum to the post office to send all the uni paperwork back and then had a cheesecake and a coke at the cafe next door. It was the first thing I'd had to eat that day and it tasted SOOO GOOOD, made even better by the prospect of starting at uni in a few weeks time.

ReputationRep:
    Cadbury's Dairy Milk chocolate. Lots of it. Its what I do when I get stressed or depressed, eat chocolate

ReputationRep:
    this one day will decide the rest of my LIFE!!
    Bullcrap. Nothing's definite in life (save for death maybe, but then that's not "life", is it?) - bear that in mind. You might as well come to hate the course you'll go for, drop out and reapply next year. If you won't get the results you hope for, you might take a gap year and maybe find yourself interested in a different area.

Don't let the others pressurize you into going into uni right here, right now, and for that very subject. It's important to act in harmony and agreement with yourself first and foremost (that's one thing), the other is that uni is not the most crucially important thing in life (it can, however, widen your perspectives and enhance job-related opportunities). It's not be all and end all of life, though.

At least that's what I think. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Bullcrap. Nothing's definite in life (save for death maybe, but then that's not "life", is it?) - bear that in mind. You might as well come to hate the course you'll go for, drop out and reapply next year. If you won't get the results you hope for, you might take a gap year and maybe find yourself interested in a different area.

Don't let the others pressurize you into going into uni right here, right now, and for that very subject. It's important to act in harmony and agreement with yourself first and foremost (that's one thing), the other is that uni is not the most crucially important thing in life (it can, however, widen your perspectives and enhance job-related opportunities). It's not be all and end all of life, though.

At least that's what I think. :coma:
    Lol. I think you've missed the sarcasm. :ahee: I did my A-Levels two years ago and I've already got my place (see sig). If it's any consolation, I fully agree with you, I was naive enough to force myself to go to uni straight after A Levels when I would've been better taking a gap year.

ReputationRep:
    Lol. I think you've missed the sarcasm. :ahee: I did my A-Levels two years ago and I've already got my place (see sig). If it's any consolation, I fully agree with you, I was naive enough to force myself to go to uni straight after A Levels when I would've been better taking a gap year.
    I did my A-Level equivalents 4 years ago and have been to two unis that I have dropped out from, in two different countries, and had two gap-years in the meantime. Hopefully will enrol on a course this September and planning to finish it in 3 years' time ;-)

ReputationRep:
    I did my A-Level equivalents 4 years ago and have been to two unis that I have dropped out from, in two different countries, and had two gap-years in the meantime. Hopefully will enrol on a course this September and planning to finish it in 3 years' time ;-)
    Third time lucky m'dear! We all get off to false starts sometimes :yes: I'm hoping I'll have a better time at this uni than the last one.

ReputationRep:
    No need to get nervous???!! But this one day will decide the rest of my LIFE!! I need to know what to eat to give me the best chance.

Do you think I should go on a fish and Mozart diet? I heard both those things can increase my brain power. I really need the help!
    For the exams you've already done ?
    aha

ReputationRep:
    ???

Some people act like results day is Judgement Day.

ReputationRep:
    My nails, and possibly my fingers depending how nervous I am.

ReputationRep:
    Similar to the clothes thread, i think this is just as important.

I was thinking cereal with some water. Maybe a croissant but probably not.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.