Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi i moved into the gower building this year (now moved out due to relationship issues). It is very quiet socially! i think this is because it is supposed to be for postgrads but im a undergrad! It is a good size compared to all other halls, only i would say it feels very sterile and needs some homely touches. They say you get a sofa in the front room but trust me it is not a sofa, it is like those doctors seats in a GP waitin room! was shocked wit that. electric is paid by u on a top up card but is pretty cheap, it includes anything plugged into a socket e.g. washing machine, fridgefreezer etc. i applied as soon as i was able and that was my first choice! there are roughly 22 flats in the building and this year hardly any were taken. hope this helps xx

ReputationRep:
    BTW there is a room layout somewhere on the website, ill try find it

ReputationRep:

here it is

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.