Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, sorry if this has already been covered but here goes...

Has anyone got any experience of the biomed foundation year at queens campus? I'm going to be a mature student (31) and was pondering doing an access course in september but if I can get onto this course it'd be great as I could apply for student loads etc.. Also am i too late to apply? I guess I'd have to sort out accomodation and all that. Too may options at the moment.

It has been quite a few years since I've studied so I was just hoping someone had some experience of it and could help fill in the gaps :rolleyes: .

ReputationRep:
    You should probably ring or email them.

I don't know much about them to be honest, but they sound like a good idea as it seems you pick up alot of useful skills that you will need for your undergrad course. When I came to university, I didn't really know how to right a proper essay or anything like that! I probably could have benefitted from a foundation year myself, lol.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.