Turn on thread page Beta

The Official Ramadan 2009 Thread!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by farhan)
    Ahah, I was trying to be controversial by saying it's Bengali but looks like no one took the bait apart from you :hmmm:

I was expecting lots of "NO IT'S NOT ITS A PAKI DISH" :angry: :stomp: Too many nationalists here :naughty:
    LOL yeah sure. :hmmm: It's not technically Pakistani either. :suith:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Ahah, I was trying to be controversial by saying it's Bengali but looks like no one took the bait apart from you :hmmm:

I was expecting lots of "NO IT'S NOT ITS A PAKI DISH" :angry: :stomp: Too many nationalists here :naughty:
    I was gonna say it was South Asian,but couldn't really be bothered to argue :p:

ReputationRep:
    Consilio Et Animis....im liking the bold bit!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by man_utd_99)
    im not fussed where it was made!! it tastes amazing lol
    it is :coma:. My mum is gonna make it in a few days :excited:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Consilio Et Animis)
    I know they're pretty good and I am kinda happy with them. They just mess up my chances of getting into med school and stuff.

Anyway, Liverpool is poo!
    Not really. People have gotten into Oxbridge with 1 or 2 C's and you don't have any. You still have as good a chance as anyone else if you're looking to get into med school

ReputationRep:
    wouldnt mind some rasmalai....gosh my nose seems to have got a little more sensitive since ive been keeping these fasts!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LalaLand-xo)
    Aston Villa 3 - 1 Liverpool
    The United team should kill themselves for losing to Burnley. Aston Villa/Tottenham are top quality sides it's not as shameful as losing to Burnley. :toofunny: :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    MAN UNITED LOL

Spoiler:
    Show
    Manchester United 1-4 Liverpool

ReputationRep:
    Losing to Burnley is 100x worse than losing to Villa :sadnod:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by man_utd_99)
    wouldnt mind some rasmalai....gosh my nose seems to have got a little more sensitive since ive been keeping these fasts!
    It comes with the ramadan package...The smell of the food from the kitchen drives me nuts:crazy:

ReputationRep:
    kill themselves?! dude i think your goin a little too far...there in the premiership so they arent rubbish, but getting beat AT HOME to villa...thats just funny...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Losing to Burnley is 100x worse than losing to Villa :sadnod:
    Ramadan thread....NOT football :mad:

ReputationRep:
    you can say what you want to say...youve not won a thing in ages so just are bitter.....it comes natural to all liverpool fans its ok...!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool F.C.™)
    The United team should kill themselves for losing to Burnley. Aston Villa/Tottenham are top quality sides it's not as shameful as losing to Burnley. :toofunny: :toofunny:
    You lost to Burnley too. United are not the only team of the top four to lose to them so LOL at you too granted though it was not in the league. A loss is still a loss though. And it don't matter if they're quality teams. I mean I get quite upset at those rare times when we lose at home and you lost at Anfield. Shameful really.

ReputationRep:
    You've gotta admit, Villa is better than Lpool.

ReputationRep:
    MAN UNITED LOL

Spoiler:
    Show

LMAO +Rep :rofl: :rofl:

Amazing goals by Torres and Aurelio.

ReputationRep:
    MAN UNITED LOL

Spoiler:
    Show

Totally hilarious isn't it.

ReputationRep:
    i think we should drop the football...let the liverpool fans try to justify supporting a team that has won nothing in the past 5 years....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    Ramadan thread....NOT football :mad:
    you get me.

I hate football soooooooooo much!

ReputationRep:
    last years?! who won the league....SyedT sorry but i have to say 1 more thing....DUDE WE WON THE LEAGUE!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.