Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Official Ramadan 2009 Thread!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Leave Flavity alone :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    :coma: that sounds lovely. Omg I had 8 kebabs the other day :nothing: My mum was like :indiff:.. Lol
    And nope not Chooza Saag. Though we do eat that :yep:
    It's just saag being cooked, but then there is some chicken fillet pieces on the side that are being made as an extra along with some ermm... shammi kebab - idk if you know what they are
    I love saag. Can't get enough of it. And of course I know what Shammi kebabs are woman! My next door neighbour gives us them for iftaari pretty much every other day.....yum.

Do you do what I do and ingest lethal amounts of chocolate/cake/sweets/crisps after Iftaari?

EDIT: And 8 kebabs is nothing. I could eat 80, and I honestly wish I was joking.

ReputationRep:
    Man United losing 1-0 to Arsenal hahahahaha

No Ronaldo to dive and win them a penalty anymore :rofl:

Ahahahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    It wouldn't have been that bad...except I had to go outside for a while so the wind got me :indiff:
    awww...:hugs: =)

ReputationRep:
    You guys are so tight!
    My head is hurting now aswell. Why doesn't he put Berba and Owen on 4? Argh, I'm praying we get to 2-1 now lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sabka7)
    it comes in waves for me
    some times i can go totally hyper and never feel a thing
    and then it can be UNBEARABLE
    right now its unbearable

cant wait for iftari
    only 2 more hoursss
    i think we're having chiken tikka :woo: :woo: :woo:
    You can't have Chicken Tikka without a good bread/naan.

Oh God, Chicken Tikka on naan with salad, mint sauce and mayo....I'm getting aroused just thinking of it....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Consilio Et Animis)
    You guys are so tight!
    My head is hurting now aswell. Why doesn't he put Berba and Owen on 4? Argh, I'm praying we get to 2-1 now lol
    Glory hunter getting stressed :rofl:

You do know that Beckham doesn't play for United anymore, right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hippysnake)
    I love saag. Can't get enough of it. And of course I know what Shammi kebabs are woman! My next door neighbour gives us them for iftaari pretty much every other day.....yum.

Do you do what I do and ingest lethal amounts of chocolate/cake/sweets/crisps after Iftaari?

EDIT: And 8 kebabs is nothing. I could eat 80, and I honestly wish I was joking.
    LOL - 8 kebabs ontop of a normal meal is a lot :noth: I could have ate more but had to save them for my brother :noth: And plus, guys eat more than girls anyway.

Shami kebab are :coma: - We have an Arabic lady a couple of doors down who sends over some arabic stuff sometimes, you can't beat it :coma: I guess it's cos it's something different for us, that's why we like it so much! Have you ever tried Arabic food? :coma:

And I haven't had chocolate/crisps in ages :p: But cake :coma: Is another story. I eat loads just after my main meal :noth: And in the morning too I tend to wolf it down.

ReputationRep:
    I am NOT a glory hunter. Even if they were in League 2 I'd still love them!
    Beckham is soo 2000, I've even forgotten who he is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sabka7)
    :eek: how can you say that?!
    these are soooo looong
    longest ive ever done
    im so hungry
    psssss...paphetic!

ReputationRep:
    You guys are so tight!
    haha! I like seeing that reddish squeeky bumface of SAF.

ReputationRep:
    Is it Asr time yet? I wanna read b4 the second half starts.

ReputationRep:
    :sigh:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    LOL - 8 kebabs ontop of a normal meal is a lot :noth: I could have ate more but had to save them for my brother :noth: And plus, guys eat more than girls anyway.

Shami kebab are :coma: - We have an Arabic lady a couple of doors down who sends over some arabic stuff sometimes, you can't beat it :coma: I guess it's cos it's something different for us, that's why we like it so much! Have you ever tried Arabic food? :coma:

And I haven't had chocolate/crisps in ages :p: But cake :coma: Is another story. I eat loads just after my main meal :noth: And in the morning too I tend to wolf it down.
    It is? I question your idea of a 'normal meal'....XD
    I have dined in an Arabic restaurant, not sure if that counts. This was last Eid, and for £15 per person, we essentially had 2 gigantic bowls of safron rice each, 5-6 chappatis with two meat based and two vegetable based sides, and two gigantic pieces of lamb (one drizzled with BBQ sauce...:p: ). Again, not sure if that counts as Arabic or not.

Oh, and now I feel like cake. Extra rich madeira cake with warm smooth custard.....:coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    :coma: that sounds lovely. Omg I had 8 kebabs the other day :nothing: My mum was like :indiff:.. Lol
    And nope not Chooza Saag. Though we do eat that :yep:
    It's just saag being cooked, but then there is some chicken fillet pieces on the side that are being made as an extra along with some ermm... shammi kebab - idk if you know what they are
    :drool:

ReputationRep:
    Is it Asr time yet? I wanna read b4 the second half starts.
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    not another football discussion.. please!

I don't understand why a particular member of this thread is so adamant in annoying me.

Edit: I am not a lazy cow I shall have you know.

ReputationRep:
    Today has actually gone by so quick, it doesn't even feel like I'm actually fasting :unsure: lol

ReputationRep:
    Ok well I'm off then. Gotta read namaz, watch footy and prepare iftar. BYE

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.