Howdy.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by so.simple)
    I swear dahi baray and cholay are the best things ever
    AGREED

(Original post by so.simple)
    When you say fruit chaat do you mean with the added powders? Cos they are nasty lol, good old fruit salad however, is very nice
    I don't think there's much in the way of powders in there...there's just fruit,some sugar and possibly some chaat masala in there...

ReputationRep:
    i heard that missing a day of ramadan means you have to fast for 60 days, true ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    Hi guys :hi:
    heya, is it me or did u do something funny with your sig pic.. it seems distorted slightly? good effect tho :top:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Flavity)
    heya, is it me or did u do something funny with your sig pic.. it seems distorted slightly? good effect tho :top:
    Thanks...I put the Pakistan flag in the background,just to show which team the players are from...the flag's made to look as if it's blowing in the wind...that's probably what's making it look distorted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stunt101)
    i heard that missing a day of ramadan means you have to fast for 60 days, true ?
    False. But you do have to make up that one extra fast at another time of the year - before the next Ramadan.

Edit: I think there are also other alternatives.. I'm not 100% sure about this. Better to just keep all the fasts, but obv its impossible for some, if you miss them you just keep them afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    Thanks...I put the Pakistan flag in the background,just to show which team the players are from...the flag's made to look as if it's blowing in the wind...that's probably what's making it look distorted
    oh i seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - clever lol.

Edit: Also, big up for Pakistan!!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    oh i seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - clever lol.

Edit: Also, big up for Pakistan!!
    If you ever need anything to be made for your sig etc,give me a shout and I'll be happy to do it

YEAH!Go Team Pakistan!:woo:

I'm getting the Pakistan Twenty20 World Cup shirt soon,can't wait

ReputationRep:
    False. But you do have to make up that one extra fast at another time of the year - before the next Ramadan.

Edit: I think there are also other alternatives.. I'm not 100% sure about this. Better to just keep all the fasts, but obv its impossible for some, if you miss them you just keep them afterwards.
    yeah I've got a competition (athletics) coming up soon, just wanted to know, just that I heard different things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stunt101)
    it depends on why you missed it. if it was because of an illness, or you were travelling etc then you just fast for however many days you missed after Ramadan...but you have to keep 60 or feed the poor a certain amount if you had no legimtimate reason or if you break your fast on purpose without a valid excuse.

well that's what i remember...could be wrong =)

ReputationRep:
    salam people
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by azzi)
    salam people
    W salam...how're you doing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    If you ever need anything to be made for your sig etc,give me a shout and I'll be happy to do it

YEAH!Go Team Pakistan!:woo:

I'm getting the Pakistan Twenty20 World Cup shirt soon,can't wait
    Wiked, will keep that in mind, thanks!!

I haven't been to Pakistan in yearsssssss though.. really wanna go back and see how it is.

ReputationRep:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiked, will keep that in mind, thanks!!

I haven't been to Pakistan in yearsssssss though.. really wanna go back and see how it is.
    Great

Yeah,last time I went was early 2006...feels more like a decade though to be honest
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Malsy)
    I see that crack's keeping you happy :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.