Turn on thread page Beta

The Official Ramadan 2009 Thread!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I agree it is possible to do that but you have to train yourself for that and stick to that routine day in day out, whereas my sleeping patterns are messed up, I sleep it off even more during the weekend and monday comes and I find it hard to get back to my routine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariyh2)
    cus not everyone follows saudi arabia... (when they announce the moon has been seen)
    some follow other countries :o:
    well we shouldn't be following saudia Arabia we should be following our own country.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I'd ever be bothered to train myself like that, I love sleep too much :blushing:

Gah, I'm so lazy :sigh: lol

ReputationRep:
    Sleep :love:

Although I got 5 hours today, but the little naps make up for it :yep:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by slawaccess23)
    I'd love to be able to do that, he must have trained himself well, for sport as well that's pretty good.
    Yeah,I was so surprised how he could do that...wish I could too :yep:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by so.simple)
    I don't think I'd ever be bothered to train myself like that, I love sleep too much :blushing:

Gah, I'm so lazy :sigh: lol
    Lazy person :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    well when it's term time I sleep for 6-7 hours...hmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool F.C.™)
    I can start again if you want me too, but seems like your the person who can't take any jokes, nope haven't given up, just don't wanna upset anyone.

lol @ all the wannabe gangsta talk in the past few pages, hush ur mout bladclats.
    Tbh, some of the stuff was hilarious. The only thing I had a problem with was the 'lazy cow' comment... but whatever I don't even know you so yeh..

And also, just read your posts about the naps in the afternoon - bit of a cheek calling me lazy when you do that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    Lazy person :hmmm:
    I know, what can I do

My neighbours having a a BBQ but it just smells like they're burning stuff :yukky:

ReputationRep:
    I know, what can I do

My neighbours having a a BBQ but it just smells like they're burning stuff
    They are just burning stuff though
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I know, what can I do
    You could be less lazy :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flavity)
    Tbh, some of the stuff was hilarious. The only thing I had a problem with was the 'lazy cow' comment... but whatever I don't even know you so yeh..

And also, just read your posts about the naps in the afternoon - bit of a cheek calling me lazy when you do that.
    Wow! From where I come from people would take that in a joking manner, Anyways forget about it, Apologies if I did hurt you.

But you said ''basically woke up at 4.. went back to sleep till 7''. Isn't that oversleeping ? I've never slept that long, even in Ramadhan.

ReputationRep:
    Wow! From where I come from people would take that in a joking manner, Anyways forget about it, Apologies if I did hurt you.

But you said ''basically woke up at 4.. went back to sleep till 7''. Isn't that oversleeping ? I've never slept that long, even in Ramadhan.
    I had my reasons.. but I also stayed up the whole night till like 10am so.. I guess it was actually a total of about 6-8 ish hours of sleep anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slawaccess23)
    lol, i see SyedT, the shuyookh always say that six hours is the absolute max people should be sleeping, in fact, i heard that around 5 is the optimum for concentration during the day, anymore hours and it will make you feel lazy during the day apparantly, but i know it feels like nothing, i still haven't consistently tried it out, it's quite hard.
    I heard it's best to get about 6/7 hours and then if you feel sleepy after, then you should sleep between Dhuhr and 'Asr. But it's hard sometimes to only get 6/7 hours. But i do find that if i have more than 8, i get all lazy and tired after.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by farhan)
    They are just burning stuff though
    But it smells nasttyyy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    You could be less lazy :hmmm:
    I could, but I won't :mmm:

Plus I have a headache, and Im assuming it's because of my lack of sleep :tongue: I shan't change my ways :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    My neighbours having a a BBQ but it just smells like they're burning stuff :yukky:
    You go do it at iftar, and chuck pieces of chicken/kebab into their garden.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LalaLand-xo)
    I heard it's best to get about 6/7 hours and then if you feel sleepy after, then you should sleep between Dhuhr and 'Asr. But it's hard sometimes to only get 6/7 hours. But i do find that if i have more than 8, i get all lazy and tired after.
    Yeah, well said.

ReputationRep:
    I went to sleep at 7, woke up at 12. Then went to play some tennis. Now I'm really tired =/

ReputationRep:
    You go do it at iftar, and chuck pieces of chicken/kebab into their garden.
    :lolwut:

I could do that, but I won't :mmm:

It smells kind of nice now :puppyeyes: Damn my window backing into the garden!

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.