Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official Ramadan 2009 Thread!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    That's a matter of opinion bro :p:
    Indeed. Shame, though, the majority of the people across the world would agree with me. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snookercraze)
    As for Liverpool, I fear they could lose their place in the top 4.
    Definitely, they lost an influential person and a fantastic passer in Alonso, that was a horrid deal, so now they seem quite weak in the centre of the park, they have to try and get it to Gerrard and Torres as quickly as possible to stand a chance against top sides.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LalaLand-xo)
    Btw, i just realised what you meant by FMS standing for other stuff.
    Yes.. At first I thought, since when did Faiza know this stuff :indiff: Not even I knew that stuff. :indiff:

hOmAgAwDD :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by farhan)
    Yeah We miss him in some games but in other games we don't need him. Sometimes Lucas plays really cack though :erm:

lol very good so far, apart from those 2 moments of madness :hmmm: Although it should never have been a penalty anyway :nothing: just look at where the ball ended up after Rooney's touch! He would never have got to it anyway. And Diaby, what was he thinking?! Though to his credit, he played REALLY well after that own goal.
    I think Barry would have been a great addition to Liverpool, but money talks, heh?

Yeah, we were really unlucky y'day. Just gotta make sure we come back strong from the int'nl break and beat Man City, which is no small task.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slawaccess23)
    Definitely, they lost an influential person and a fantastic passer in Alonso, that was a horrid deal, so now they seem quite weak in the centre of the park, they have to try and get it to Gerrard and Torres as quickly as possible to stand a chance against top sides.
    Aquilani will be playing next month.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slawaccess23)
    I agree. Again, it was that duo (Gerrard and Torres) that rescued them, much like the whole of last year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    Hi :wavey:
    heya less than three hours to go!

ReputationRep:
    I agree. Again, it was that duo (Gerrard and Torres) that rescued them, much like the whole of last year.
    Rescued?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    Fully agreed.
    Seconded. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    As for Liverpool, I fear they could lose their place in the top 4.
    Do you really think that ? Nah you do actually have a point though, cos teams like Villa/Spurs/City are challenging for a spot and if we don't improve on our performance it might just happen. But tbf I doubt it will actually end up with us not being in the top 4, the top 4 has been the same for many many years, unless something really unusual happens throughout the season, it's impossible to write us off even the title at this point in the season. So your being too hasty in saying that, we still got Aquilani to come, who will definitely bring something positive to the squad.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Indeed. Shame, though, the majority of the people across the world would agree with me. :p:
    If I cared about what the majority thought,I wouldn't be playing cricket

ReputationRep:
    Yes.. At first I thought, since when did Faiza know this stuff :indiff: Not even I knew that stuff. :indiff:

hOmAgAwDD :indiff:
    LOLOL. C'mon, i know my abbreviations, but even im not that disgusting as to use or know those sorta abbreviations. :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    honestly please, get rid of the football discussion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LalaLand-xo)
    Yeh im good thanks. :cute:

:console: Wanna talk about it?
    :no: I'll just have to figure this out by myself

Thanks anyway :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I think Barry would have been a great addition to Liverpool, but money talks, heh?

Yeah, we were really unlucky y'day. Just gotta make sure we come back strong from the int'nl break and beat Man City, which is no small task.
    Hahaha bro, I watched Man City today, infact I've watched all their league matches this season, and they don't look like a team, just a bunch of players put together.

They have no style of play, seriously All they do is get one goal from Adebayor and the rest of their play is a bundled mess. Arsenal will find it easy.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Flavity)
    heya less than three hours to go!
    Yes indeed My day's gone by faster than usual How's yours been?

ReputationRep:
    Rescued?
    Yes, rescued.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    Yes indeed My day's gone by faster than usual How's yours been?
    Yeah mine has as well, can't quite believe the time if I'm honest lol... !

ReputationRep:
    Man City isn't a squad, they are just a list of world class players or may I even say strikers.

ReputationRep:
    Why is everyone saying the day is going by fast? It seems really slow to me :puppyeyes:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.