Turn on thread page Beta

The Official Ramadan 2009 Thread!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shenzys)
    Ramadan Mubarak for Saturday everyone! I am going to find it hard this year! Apart from praying the Quran and Namaaz and sleeping till like 4:00pm, does anyone have any good tips as to how to spend the day?
    I think sis, we should first Create a Faith schedule for ourselves and make a big header (__title__) which We can hardly miss "A Step Everyday Closer to Allah Almighty"
    http://www.manhag.net/mam/paradise-b...n-project.html

ReputationRep:
    have a happy ramadhan guys

ReputationRep:
    Live Taraweeh from Makkah on Islam Channel now.

ReputationRep:
    Hello Everyone
    and Salamu walaykum to any muslims =]

I'm really excited about Ramadan this year, and am pretty happy that its starting =]. I was on the phone to a friend though, and expressed my excitement, my friend had a few issues with the concept. Soo I thought I would start this thread. Obviously its my duty to explain Ramadan to my friend.. and I am doing so, but I thought if anyone else wanted to benefit then this could be an opportunity.

Okay soooooo... if anyone has any questions, or just want to say hi then feel free...

uh Inshallah (God Willing), I plan to post information on Ramadan on this thread.

May Allah make us of the successful in Ramadan, and make it easy for us to turn to Him completely and perpetually. Ameen.

ReputationRep:
    ramadan mubarak lads. taravi's gonna be loooong tin today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool F.C.™)
    Live Taraweeh from Makkah on Islam Channel now.
    Thanks bro. I know that taraweeh are sunnah, but one thing I never understand is, people doing tawaf even during fardh salaah.

ReputationRep:
    Mashallah... without a doubt to the one who created us from nothing and to the one who we will bring us back from nothing, RAMADAN IS A BLESSING

It teaches us to show patience and courage, it humbles the boaster and puts all men alike from the King to the Slave and from The Rich to the Poor.

What a BLesssing it truly is

ReputationRep:
    i did last year but this year really, im not sure at all...

ReputationRep:
    when does it start and when does the period end?

ReputationRep:
    It definitely does do the body and mind a lot of good. But I really cant think straight when it gets close to iftar. Im just glad uni starts after ramathan this year (and years to come) .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spursj911)
    when does it start and when does the period end?
    starts tomorrow ends ~20th of sept

ReputationRep:
    hmmm wasalam, I can see this thread going rapidly of purpose..

ReputationRep:
    You can't **** during Ramadan can you?

I would fail at Ramadan...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily069)
    You can't **** during Ramadan can you?

I would fail at Ramadan...
    Are Muslim women allowed to masturbate at all?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by punktopia)

Don't be thick. They're not even allowed to breathe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by punktopia)
    I dunno. I didn't think of that. If that is the case then I'd fail at being Muslim...

ReputationRep:
    Ramadan Kareem! I love ramadan, i always lose at least 10 kilos whilst still pigging out at iftar! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Why is this forum in health and relationships?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Method)
    Thanks bro. I know that taraweeh are sunnah, but one thing I never understand is, people doing tawaf even during fardh salaah.
    those are the pilgrims that came from fereign countries for umrah. During non-salah times the ka'ba are around it is usually packed by people mainly Makkah inhabitants, now while thether people are praying, it is a good oppertunity for the foreign pigrims to touch/kiss/do tawaf much closer to the ka'ba.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mist786)
    Why is this forum in health and relationships?

um, cos i wasnt really sure where to put it, an well this goes someways to building relationships between people right? =]

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.