Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by so.simple)
    :rofl:

Yeah you probably said something like that to give it away. But yeah it's true...sort of, but it's like if you wear a witch mask your not gonna start talking like a witch on here...are you? :erm:
    Don't other people type like me though? Apparantly not. [Yeh sorry i realise i answered my own question]

Course i am. Ok right now im visualising being a witch: hey thou, come to me & perform this ritual with me then we shall rule this world together muhahahaha. Ritual time: Hubble bubble, in this puddle, give us one big poodle piddle. With a frogs legs and a rabbits tail, a glue gun, and a singing snail. -End of ritual-

What you tryna say? :shifty:
    Why nothing of course. :ninjagirl:

ReputationRep:
    do we have one tree hill fans in here? some of you seem very familiar from that forum... :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    :poke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flavity)
    do we have one tree hill fans in here? some of you seem very familiar from that forum... :ninja:
    YESH. We have one right here. But i haven't watched it in a very long time.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    lol one tree hill

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LalaLand-xo)
    Don't other people type like me though? Apparantly not. [Yeh sorry i realise i answered my own question]

Course i am. Ok right now im visualising being a witch: hey thou, come to me & perform this ritual with me then we shall rule this world together muhahahaha. Ritual time: Hubble bubble, in this puddle, give us one big poodle piddle. With a frogs legs and a rabbits tail, a glue gun, and a singing snail. -End of ritual-

Why nothing of course. :ninjagirl:
    Type like you :yep: Say things like you, maybe not :mmm:

It's a bit late to do the visualising now isn't it :facepalm: But still good job, I read it with a witchy accent and it was tres believeable! :clap2:

ReputationRep:
    I thought your username looked familiar! Love it, even though I'm not exactly watching it now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    lol one tree hill
    Don't laugh, it is brilliant!! :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    lol one tree hill
    hey hey hey I'll have you know one tree hill is faaaaaaaaaaaab

ReputationRep:
    yay 3 one tree hill lovers in the convo... i sense a change in the wind......... :p:

ReputationRep:
    Type like you :yep: Say things like you, maybe not :mmm:

It's a bit late to do the visualising now isn't it :facepalm: But still good job, I read it with a witchy accent and it was tres believeable! :clap2:
    Oh haa. I guess i am unique then.

What you tryna say? That im a witch? :hmmm:
    Hahaha. Thankssssss. What if i am a witch? o.O

I remember back in middle school we had to do a witch poem/spell, for Macbeth or whatever. It was tres fun.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Don't laugh, it is brilliant!! :tongue:
    hey hey hey I'll have you know one tree hill is faaaaaaaaaaaab
    Of course it is :rolleyes: :stupid:

ReputationRep:
    yay 3 one tree hill lovers in the convo... i sense a change in the wind......... :p:
    Lol, whatever you do, do not talk about what happens in recent episodes. Or if you want to, use spoilers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    Of course it is :rolleyes: :stupid:
    oh dear - i dont appreciate your sarcasm syed :rolleyes: :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    oh dear - i dont appreciate your sarcasm syed :rolleyes: :p:
    I'm only kidding Everyone has shows that they like,one of mine being Mock The Week

P.S:Nice postcount

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LalaLand-xo)
    Lol, whatever you do, do not talk about what happens in recent episodes. Or if you want to, use spoilers.
    I saw the last episode of the 6th series on the net... however havent seen the whole of the 6th series.. just watching it on e4 on mondays.. thou tis a bit difficult with fasts going on lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    I'm only kidding Everyone has shows that they like,one of mine being Mock The Week

P.S:Nice postcount
    Ah I watched that once, hilarious lol.

P.S - cheers
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Ah I watched that once, hilarious lol.

P.S - cheers
    The guys are the definition of genius...well some of them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _xAnonymous)
    well we shouldn't be following saudia Arabia we should be following our own country.
    naa, depends where you live..in england you usually cant see the moon...its too cloudy. So we have to follow other countries

ReputationRep:
    i give up - im going to go down and have some tea.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.