The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

azzi
lolz al not blame it on the wethear all just blame it on me being pure lazy (also slightly scared to leave ma house at this time in the mornin as the chances of me gettin jumped are extremly high):biggrin:

lol these are my excuses too:p:
man_utd_99
lol or my bed...im not geting out of my bed to run in the cold and rain...no not a chance!!

not raining here:p:
its not raining here lol thats what im scared of aswell, and leaving the house with the front door alarm..mum will prob ask me questions where ive been!!
man_utd_99
its not raining here lol thats what im scared of aswell, and leaving the house with the front door alarm..mum will prob ask me questions where ive been!!

lol...then why dont you ask her to join you?:p:
who my mum? are you nuts?! me and my mum running? in the night? at this time?! lol :P
man_utd_99
who my mum? are you nuts?! me and my mum running? in the night? at this time?! lol :P

hahaha:p:
actually talking bout before sehri stuff, i played football after taraweeh yesterday and my days was todays taraweeh difficult!
Reply 3267
someperson
lol these are my excuses too:p:

:borat: high five
man_utd_99
actually talking bout before sehri stuff, i played football after taraweeh yesterday and my days was todays taraweeh difficult!

lol..you should play football more often =D
azzi
:borat: high five

:biggrin:

wait...but you're a guy...you shouldnt be scared :p:
Reply 3270
man_utd_99

tell your mum your marrying a goree from uni am sure she will more than likely run with you (note she may also bring a spare shoe :wink: )
run with me?! she'd use that spare shoe on me! :P and i wouldnt leave the house!
btw, out of topic, ive posted sooo many times and all i see is that it says ive posted 58 times! how on earth does that work?!
azzi
tell your mum your marrying a goree from uni am sure she will more than likely run with you (note she may also bring a spare shoe :wink: )

:rofl: you mean run after him
yo yo yo yo
someperson

lol...yup got that exactly right!
man_utd_99
btw, out of topic, ive posted sooo many times and all i see is that it says ive posted 58 times! how on earth does that work?!

this is in the chat forum...so your posts dont count towards your postcount =)
Makaveli_The_Don
yo yo yo yo

did i get round to telling you i love your avator?
someperson
did i get round to telling you i love your avator?

You've told me now
Reply 3279
someperson

yeah lets just say its motivation for both of them to run fast :biggrin:
does islam not say the guy should "walk" in front of the woman* :lol:

* a may be wrong though its late

Latest