msn, tv, BORED.
yourself?

Nothing. Booooooooored.
Reply 3341
Makaveli_The_Don
Nothing. Booooooooored.

ima' sleep :]
take care x
hey! Thort id come on before you sleep! You guys alrite?
Reply 3343
Makaveli_The_Don
Maaaaaaan. Where did everyone go?

:wavey:

I'm herreeeeee to save the daay. or thread. however you'd like to see it.
hey! :smile:
Reply 3345
am a the only one up?
Nope I'm up too, was up ages ago.
I'm up...you guys alright? :biggrin:
SyedT
I'm up...you guys alright? :biggrin:

Yup I'm good. I'm exhausted now, just came back from the gym. How you doing ?
Reply 3349
yeah although am quite thirsty this morning

what bout you ?
Liverpool F.C.™

azzi
yeah although am quite thirsty this morning

what bout you ?

Yeah I'm good thanks...today's been my laziest day of Ramadan though :sigh:
Reply 3351
Liverpool F.C.™

how the hell are you working out when fasting ?

jeeze, i'd black out, i haven't been to the gym for 10-12 days, and still got one month left before i go back, im craving it like maaaaad.
Reply 3352
Guys, my lil cousins on radio listen here :smile:

Send some requests :smile:
Stunt101
how the hell are you working out when fasting ?

jeeze, i'd black out, i haven't been to the gym for 10-12 days, and still got one month left before i go back, im craving it like maaaaad.

It's hard, but I have to otherwise I'd be outta shape If I haven't worked out in a day or two. Don't eat like mad at suhoor, drink a lot of fluids which will keep you hydrated and don't sleep it off afterwards otherwise you'll feel really lazy and wouldn't feel like going, then hit the gym as soon as it opens if you'd go later in the day you'll lose a lot of that energy. Came back at 9 and slept till 11 so only had 2 hours sleep, but the good thing is I don't feel tired.
Method
Guys, my lil cousins on radio listen here :smile:

Send some requests :smile:

Is that your cousin singing the nasheed ?
I've never worked out in my life :embarrassed:
Reply 3356
Liverpool F.C.™
Is that your cousin singing the nasheed ?
lol no :p: he's one of the hosts :smile:
Reply 3357
Liverpool F.C.™
It's hard, but I have to otherwise I'd be outta shape If I haven't worked out in a day or two. Don't eat like mad at suhoor, drink a lot of fluids which will keep you hydrated and don't sleep it off afterwards otherwise you'll feel really lazy and wouldn't feel like going, then hit the gym as soon as it opens if you'd go later in the day you'll lose a lot of that energy. Came back at 9 and slept till 11 so only had 2 hours sleep, but the good thing is I don't feel tired.

is ur gym 24hour ? mine opens at 6-7am not sure, but really even if I lifted, thing is without proper nutrition, I can't build muscle anyway.
Method
lol no :p: he's one of the hosts :smile:

Oh okay! :biggrin: Masha'allah
Stunt101
is ur gym 24hour ? mine opens at 6-7am not sure, but really even if I lifted, thing is without proper nutrition, I can't build muscle anyway.

Nope, It's from 8am-8pm, take a protein shake at suhoor, but my main aim in Ramadhan is not to 'build' muscle but just keep them worked out so I don't go out of shape.

Latest