The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Method
lol no :p: he's one of the hosts :smile:

lol the hosts are jokers, requesting the mother of maryam (Phone call) to recite qur'an.
Reply 3361
Liverpool F.C.โ„ข
lol the hosts are jokers, requesting the mother of maryam (Phone call) to recite qur'an.

lol i know :biggrin: i cracked up when she just hung up :p:
Reply 3362
Liverpool F.C.โ„ข
Nope, It's from 8am-8pm, take a protein shake at suhoor, but my main aim in Ramadhan is not to 'build' muscle but just keep them worked out so I don't go out of shape.

man its the roza ure meant to put weight on the goraay hav xmas ware they carry excess weight why cant we carry ramadan weight :biggrin:

i for one will be doing no excess excercise

fight the power put on weight :giggle:
Liverpool F.C.โ„ข
It's hard, but I have to otherwise I'd be outta shape If I haven't worked out in a day or two. Don't eat like mad at suhoor, drink a lot of fluids which will keep you hydrated and don't sleep it off afterwards otherwise you'll feel really lazy and wouldn't feel like going, then hit the gym as soon as it opens if you'd go later in the day you'll lose a lot of that energy. Came back at 9 and slept till 11 so only had 2 hours sleep, but the good thing is I don't feel tired.

mashallah keeping in shape aswell lol , well i feel this is the perfect month to also lose weight , taking more excercise less calories , where do you live , you got a 247 gym close to you? damn my one is open certain hours now because the whole management is muslim so they close it random times , where do you live at?? im in birmingham
Reply 3364
Morning guys:p: :ninja:

Gold :moon:

:smile: :smile:
Malsy

:biggrin:
Reply 3366
SyedT
:biggrin:

how you managed to avoid the caps lock filter i don't know:p: :yy:

:smile:
azzi
man its the roza ure meant to put weight on the goraay hav xmas ware they carry excess weight why cant we carry ramadan weight :biggrin:

i for one will be doing no excess excercise

fight the power put on weight :giggle:

I don't want to put on anymore weight, I'm happy with the way I am, I hate having a flabby stomach. Ramadhan is not necessarily to put on weight, well even If you wanted to it'd be hard cos your starving yourself half of the time whereas the 'goraay' do not fast during xmas, they just munch. I don't want us muslims to be obese **** like them, we need healthy people.
Malsy
how you managed to avoid the caps lock filter i don't know:p: :yy:

There's a caps lock filter?:s-smilie:
Malsy

Salaam :poke: , how's it going ?
Reply 3370
SyedT
There's a caps lock filter?:s-smilie:

yeah normally if you just post a smiley like that one it comes out as d so it doesn't work. or if someone just posts in all capitals it normally makes It Like This With The First Letter Being A Capital

Reply 3371
Liverpool F.C.&#8482
Salaam :poke: , how's it going ?

w/salam.

still the same a little but once I let some light into this dark room and actually get up I'll hopefully be a bit better

meh

:p:

:/

you ok?:smile:
Malsy
yeah normally if you just post a smiley like that one it comes out as d so it doesn't work. or if someone just posts in all capitals it normally makes It Like This With The First Letter Being A Capital

LOL WHAT'S THE POINT OF THAT :p:
Reply 3373
SyedT
LOL WHAT'S THE POINT OF THAT :p:

:dontknow:

oh and btw it doesn't always work as proof by your smiley working and this post staying as caps locks:p:

so unpredictable:rolleyes: :p:
Notorious123
mashallah keeping in shape aswell lol , well i feel this is the perfect month to also lose weight , taking more excercise less calories , where do you live , you got a 247 gym close to you? damn my one is open certain hours now because the whole management is muslim so they close it random times , where do you live at?? im in birmingham

Yeah true, also good for losing the excess calories because of the messed up diet at suhoor/iftar but my main worry is not to lose weight, I have a healthy weight just don't wanna get out of shape been working really hard throughout the year. I'm in Hackney, London. Mines open from 8am-pm.
Malsy
:dontknow:

oh and btw it doesn't always work as proof by your smiley working and this post staying as caps locks:p:

so unpredictable:rolleyes: :p:

But I thought I would become special by posting in caps lock :sad:
Reply 3376
ma gym opens 7am to 10pm

but mcdonalds is open 24-7 though :biggrin:
Reply 3377
SyedT
But I thought I would become special by posting in caps lock :sad:

KEEP TRYING

you seem to be an exception of the rules:moon:

:adore:
Malsy
KEEP TRYING

you seem to be an exception of the rules:moon:

:adore:

:poke:
Malsy
w/salam.

still the same a little but once I let some light into this dark room and actually get up I'll hopefully be a bit better

meh

:/

you ok?:smile:

Good good, Insha'allah it'll get better, just pray and make Du'a.

Yep not bad, just chillaxin.

Latest