Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khalaf)
    Salam, it isn't at the moment but it'll get better inshalla. Dua, inshalla, salam.

Sehri??! Where did you get that from :tongue:? It's "Sohoor", and nothing, salah's in 10 minutes anyways..I think i might go for a jog..

lolz same differnce u know what a meant :rolleyes:

is that the same might as me ( a might go for a jog but in reality am just going to lie in bed and eat junk )

ReputationRep:
    ye same, not a chance of me gettin out and going for a jog in this weather..!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by man_utd_99)
    ye same, not a chance of me gettin out and going for a jog in this weather..!
    yeah...blame it on the weather:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    lol or my bed...im not geting out of my bed to run in the cold and rain...no not a chance!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by azzi)
    lolz same differnce u know what a meant :rolleyes:

is that the same might as me ( a might go for a jog but in reality am just going to lie in bed and eat junk )
    I did, yes. But it sounds really weird :tongue:

Anyways, i am actually going for a jog..Got nothing better to do at 4 in the morning :grin:

lol or my bed...im not geting out of my bed to run in the cold and rain...no not a chance!!
    I'd give anything to run in the rain :sad: But yea i understand how you wanna stay in bed. If i was in bed right now i'd never leave, but i'm sat on a cold uncomfortable chair rather than being all toasty under the blankets, so jogging seems more appealing now

ReputationRep:
    are you serious?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by someperson)
    yeah...blame it on the weather:rolleyes:

lolz al not blame it on the wethear all just blame it on me being pure lazy (also slightly scared to leave ma house at this time in the mornin as the chances of me gettin jumped are extremly high)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by azzi)
    lolz al not blame it on the wethear all just blame it on me being pure lazy (also slightly scared to leave ma house at this time in the mornin as the chances of me gettin jumped are extremly high)
    lol these are my excuses too:p:

ReputationRep:
    not raining here:p:

ReputationRep:
    its not raining here lol thats what im scared of aswell, and leaving the house with the front door alarm..mum will prob ask me questions where ive been!!

ReputationRep:
    its not raining here lol thats what im scared of aswell, and leaving the house with the front door alarm..mum will prob ask me questions where ive been!!
    lol...then why dont you ask her to join you?:p:

ReputationRep:
    who my mum? are you nuts?! me and my mum running? in the night? at this time?! lol :P

ReputationRep:
    who my mum? are you nuts?! me and my mum running? in the night? at this time?! lol :P
    hahaha:p:

ReputationRep:
    actually talking bout before sehri stuff, i played football after taraweeh yesterday and my days was todays taraweeh difficult!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by someperson)
    lol these are my excuses too:p:

:borat: high five

ReputationRep:
    actually talking bout before sehri stuff, i played football after taraweeh yesterday and my days was todays taraweeh difficult!
    lol..you should play football more often =D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by azzi)
    :borat: high five

wait...but you're a guy...you shouldnt be scared :p:

ReputationRep:

tell your mum your marrying a goree from uni am sure she will more than likely run with you (note she may also bring a spare shoe )

ReputationRep:
    run with me?! she'd use that spare shoe on me! :P and i wouldnt leave the house!

ReputationRep:
    btw, out of topic, ive posted sooo many times and all i see is that it says ive posted 58 times! how on earth does that work?!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.