The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Flavity
Ah.. thats unlucky. I've still got about 3 weeks till uni starts.. and thats just freshers.. about 4 weeks till actual lectures.. excited tho :smile:

Luckyy :tongue:

What are you gonna do at uni?
Flavity
Aw that thing is really cute. :hugs:

I do apologise then :smile:

Well I did, but not before Iftar.
minimo156
:poke: :poke: :poke:

remember me? :biggrin:

No I don't actually :confused:

You shouldn't poke strangers, they may be dangerous :indiff:
Flavity
Ah.. thats unlucky. I've still got about 3 weeks till uni starts.. and thats just freshers.. about 4 weeks till actual lectures.. excited tho :smile:

What uni are you going to and what course are you doing ? Damn it I can't wait to go uni, one more year left for me. :rolleyes:
Flavity
Law inshallah :smile: Never studied it before so hope it will be alright. What stage are you at school? 6th form?

Lol :nah:
Gonna go into year 11, one of the young ones :tongue:
so.simple
Lol :nah:
Gonna go into year 11, one of the young ones :tongue:

Woah! Your still so young, I wish I could go back to high school. Just work hard this year and Insha'allah you'll get all A*'s.
R£SP£CT
Oops! Sorryyyy. I hope you wernt offended! :p:

Yeh i was. :mad2:

I joke obvs.
Liverpool F.C.™
Woah! Your still so young, I wish I could go back to high school. Just work hard this year and Insha'allah you'll get all A*'s.

Yeah I remember when you said that you thought I was in uni :shifty: pfft

InshAllah :biggrin:

but you got a lot of hard work to do this year lol, you know what you wanna do in uni?
so.simple
Yeah I remember when you said that you thought I was in uni :shifty: pfft

InshAllah :biggrin:

but you got a lot of hard work to do this year lol, you know what you wanna do in uni?

Oh yeah lol :mmm:

Biomedical Science, then grad medicine from there.
Flavity
Aha.. I thought you were one of the older ones for some reason :rolleyes:

Going to City Uni for Law :smile: What you hoping to do for uni and where do you plan to go?

Anyone else here off to uni from sept? Or anyone in uni want to pass on some experience?

lol, but I do seem the most mature out of all you kids here. :p:

Another girl who wants to do Law :shifty: What's up with all asian girls wanting to do law ?

I'm planning to study biomedical science at either KCL, UCL or Machester haven't thought about the other 2 choices.
Liverpool F.C.™
Oh yeah lol :mmm:

Biomedical Science, then grad medicine from there.

I never knew I seemed so old :pinch: :tongue:

Ohh I know someone who just got into med after doing biomedical this year, you gotta work your butt off :wink: lol
Just thought I'd drop in and say :hello:

Can't believe 10 days have already gone by! Before we know it, it'll be eid! :O

I went to the twenty20 match yesterday at old trafford and I was soo gutted it started raining! Typical Manchester weather.
I was looking forward to it months ago!! :dry:

Well the main thing was that I saw Broad :love: :woo:
So I wasn't that peeved off about the rainy weather! :smile:
:lurk:
farhan

What can we do for you today? :hat2:
farhan

:shoot:
Soooo hows it going for everybody? My target today: Open fast with water and then eat nothing until sehri where I'll also keep a fast with only water to uhhh you know to compensate for yesterday.
Ultimate1
Soooo hows it going for everybody? My target today: Open fast with water and then eat nothing until sehri where I'll also keep a fast with only water to uhhh you know to compensate for yesterday.

:zomg: Seriously?
What did you eat yesterday? :lolwut:
so.simple
:zomg: Seriously?
What did you eat yesterday? :lolwut:

:poke:
so.simple
What can we do for you today? :hat2:
Talk to me. Be my companion, my friend.
SyedT
:poke:

:nosebleed: