Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Guys, my lil cousins on radio listen here

Send some requests

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stunt101)
    how the hell are you working out when fasting ?

jeeze, i'd black out, i haven't been to the gym for 10-12 days, and still got one month left before i go back, im craving it like maaaaad.
    It's hard, but I have to otherwise I'd be outta shape If I haven't worked out in a day or two. Don't eat like mad at suhoor, drink a lot of fluids which will keep you hydrated and don't sleep it off afterwards otherwise you'll feel really lazy and wouldn't feel like going, then hit the gym as soon as it opens if you'd go later in the day you'll lose a lot of that energy. Came back at 9 and slept till 11 so only had 2 hours sleep, but the good thing is I don't feel tired.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Method)
    Guys, my lil cousins on radio listen here

Send some requests
    Is that your cousin singing the nasheed ?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I've never worked out in my life :embarrassed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool F.C.™)
    Is that your cousin singing the nasheed ?
    lol no :p: he's one of the hosts

ReputationRep:
    It's hard, but I have to otherwise I'd be outta shape If I haven't worked out in a day or two. Don't eat like mad at suhoor, drink a lot of fluids which will keep you hydrated and don't sleep it off afterwards otherwise you'll feel really lazy and wouldn't feel like going, then hit the gym as soon as it opens if you'd go later in the day you'll lose a lot of that energy. Came back at 9 and slept till 11 so only had 2 hours sleep, but the good thing is I don't feel tired.
    is ur gym 24hour ? mine opens at 6-7am not sure, but really even if I lifted, thing is without proper nutrition, I can't build muscle anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Oh okay! Masha'allah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stunt101)
    is ur gym 24hour ? mine opens at 6-7am not sure, but really even if I lifted, thing is without proper nutrition, I can't build muscle anyway.
    Nope, It's from 8am-8pm, take a protein shake at suhoor, but my main aim in Ramadhan is not to 'build' muscle but just keep them worked out so I don't go out of shape.

ReputationRep:
    lol the hosts are jokers, requesting the mother of maryam (Phone call) to recite qur'an.

ReputationRep:
    lol the hosts are jokers, requesting the mother of maryam (Phone call) to recite qur'an.
    lol i know i cracked up when she just hung up :p:

ReputationRep:
    Nope, It's from 8am-8pm, take a protein shake at suhoor, but my main aim in Ramadhan is not to 'build' muscle but just keep them worked out so I don't go out of shape.
    man its the roza ure meant to put weight on the goraay hav xmas ware they carry excess weight why cant we carry ramadan weight

i for one will be doing no excess excercise

fight the power put on weight :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    mashallah keeping in shape aswell lol , well i feel this is the perfect month to also lose weight , taking more excercise less calories , where do you live , you got a 247 gym close to you? damn my one is open certain hours now because the whole management is muslim so they close it random times , where do you live at?? im in birmingham

ReputationRep:
    Morning guys:p: :ninja:

Gold :moon:

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Malsy)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)

how you managed to avoid the caps lock filter i don't know:p: :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by azzi)
    man its the roza ure meant to put weight on the goraay hav xmas ware they carry excess weight why cant we carry ramadan weight

i for one will be doing no excess excercise

fight the power put on weight :giggle:
    I don't want to put on anymore weight, I'm happy with the way I am, I hate having a flabby stomach. Ramadhan is not necessarily to put on weight, well even If you wanted to it'd be hard cos your starving yourself half of the time whereas the 'goraay' do not fast during xmas, they just munch. I don't want us muslims to be obese **** like them, we need healthy people.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Malsy)
    how you managed to avoid the caps lock filter i don't know:p: :yy:

There's a caps lock filter?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)

Salaam :poke: , how's it going ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    There's a caps lock filter?

yeah normally if you just post a smiley like that one it comes out as d so it doesn't work. or if someone just posts in all capitals it normally makes It Like This With The First Letter Being A Capital

ReputationRep:
    Salaam :poke: , how's it going ?

w/salam.

still the same a little but once I let some light into this dark room and actually get up I'll hopefully be a bit better

meh

:p:

:/

you ok?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.