Turn on thread page Beta

The Official Ramadan 2009 Thread!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    :hi: hi lovelies, hows everyone today? my sleeping patterns are so seriously messed up.. woke up at 1 but only had about 5 and a half or so hours sleep - feel so dead

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by so.simple)
    I'm alright, I got up like an hour ago :erm: and have just been sitting around doing nothing lol.

What you up to?

It's so quiet in here :ninja:
    Yeah, people are going to come on here a couple of hours before Iftar. Then talk about food and make me hungry.

Nothing, just jammin'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool F.C.™)
    Yeah, people are going to come on here a couple of hours before Iftar. Then talk about food and make me hungry.

Nothing, just jammin'.
    I'm pretty sure you took part in all these food discussions.. hardly anyone joined me in requesting a no food discussion rule before iftaar! (minus the nihari and haleem comments :yep: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flavity)
    :hi: hi lovelies, hows everyone today? my sleeping patterns are so seriously messed up.. woke up at 1 but only had about 5 and a half or so hours sleep - feel so dead
    :hello:

I'm bored, and a bit depressed thinkingg about how it's the last week of the holidays :eek: I slept so much today, I don't even know how I managed it, gotta fix up before school lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    yeh yeh mr i've-got-five-of-them

:tongue:
    :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    :lurk:

ReputationRep:
    :hello:

I'm bored, and a bit depressed thinkingg about how it's the last week of the holidays :eek: I slept so much today, I don't even know how I managed it, gotta fix up before school lol.
    Ah.. thats unlucky. I've still got about 3 weeks till uni starts.. and thats just freshers.. about 4 weeks till actual lectures.. excited tho

ReputationRep:

Nothing, just jammin'.
    I could say something food related, but wouldn't want to make you hungry so early :tongue:

Also does anyone know why the page is stretching so much? Is it happening to anyone else? :mute:

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure you took part in all these food discussions.. hardly anyone joined me in requesting a no food discussion rule before iftaar! (minus the nihari and haleem comments :yep: )
    :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by farhan)
    :lurk:
    :creep:

ReputationRep:
    I could say something food related, but wouldn't want to make you hungry so early :tongue:

Also does anyone know why the page is stretching so much? Is it happening to anyone else? :mute:
    If you give it a few seconds before you type, it should go back to normal page width.

ReputationRep:
    :popout:
    :poke: :poke: :poke:

remember me?

ReputationRep:
    Ah.. thats unlucky. I've still got about 3 weeks till uni starts.. and thats just freshers.. about 4 weeks till actual lectures.. excited tho
    Luckyy :tongue:

What are you gonna do at uni?

ReputationRep:
    :no:
    Aw that thing is really cute. :hugs:

I do apologise then

ReputationRep:
    Aw that thing is really cute. :hugs:

I do apologise then
    Well I did, but not before Iftar.

ReputationRep:
    Luckyy :tongue:

What are you gonna do at uni?
    Law inshallah Never studied it before so hope it will be alright. What stage are you at school? 6th form?

ReputationRep:
    Well I did, but not before Iftar.
    I don't think it causes any concern after Iftar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo156)
    :poke: :poke: :poke:

remember me?
    No I don't actually :confused:

You shouldn't poke strangers, they may be dangerous :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    What uni are you going to and what course are you doing ? Damn it I can't wait to go uni, one more year left for me. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Law inshallah Never studied it before so hope it will be alright. What stage are you at school? 6th form?
    Lol :nah:
    Gonna go into year 11, one of the young ones :tongue:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.