Turn on thread page Beta

The Official Ramadan 2009 Thread!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dodo XD)
    If you had anything remotely close to a head, you wouldn't have told me to go pray or "something" because it's past midnight here in dubai...and you asked for your neg rep hun!
    Right, your rep was hardly worth anything, i'll return the favour as soon as possible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool F.C.™)
    Your name matches your personality.
    You don't even know my name, and if you're referring to my username, what are you saying? Im an extinct bird? well whoopdeedoo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Rock N Roll)
    Yeah it did thank you
    So eventually it will end up in spring time then?
    Yup, and in like another 30 years it woul've done full circle back to August again... fun stuff :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    argh dont feel like getting up ast 3 in the morning i fall asleep at that time .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Rock N Roll)
    Yeah it did thank you
    So eventually it will end up in spring time then?
    yup
    I think its cool dat ramadan gets to be experience in different times of the year like seasons
    =]

ReputationRep:
    Right, your rep was hardly worth anything, i'll return the favour as soon as possible.
    Looking forward to it luv!

ReputationRep:
    LOL at this ridiculous banter! Ramadhan Kareem, everyone. I should update my facebook too actually.

ReputationRep:
    ramadan mubarak everyone!

can someone tell me how many rakaats we have to do during tarawi and how you do it, and is there any special duah you have to read when doing it?

alsoooo what is that prayer we have to do late at night before sehri and how many rakaats has it got?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dodo XD)
    You don't even know my name, and if you're referring to my username, what are you saying? Im an extinct bird? well whoopdeedoo!
    LMAO! Plonker, being a Dodo bird isn't a compliment.

ReputationRep:
    Ramadhan starts on the 23rd for us an its taraweeh tonight.
    im actually excited about it this year..want to actually better myself thats why.
    i just read maghrib after ages and i felt good, i havn't prayed in ages astagfirullah but inshallah i can keep this up cus the feeling was good.
    ramadhan mubarak/kareem
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhereIsMyMind)
    I've mentioned it in the other thread, but I :love: Chicken Pakoras! And a Muslim friend of mines mother makes them at home and every year, if I have fasted, she makes me a hamper.. :yep:
    Mashallah thats so cool I dont think ive ever had chicken pakoras
    they sound yummpy though... like you know their name souns scrummy

yeah i have a wack imagination!

ReputationRep:
    Can the mods please close this topic, this thread is already getting out of control, this is not the place to discuss about relationships.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=991092

Please only post on this thread if you have something useful to say on the topic of this blessed month of Ramadhan.
    ?
    um sorry i dont know if there is another ramadan thread
    do you know how to merge them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Safx)
    Ramadhan starts on the 21st for us an its taraweeh tonight.
    im actually excited about it this year..want to actually better myself thats why.
    i just read maghrib after ages and i felt good, i havn't prayed in ages astagfirullah but inshallah i can keep this up cus the feeling was good.
    ramadhan mubarak/kareem
    x
    actions are by intention, and ramadan is a great time because you can use it to build yourself, and your character to face challenges that u face throughout the rest of da year.

inshallah this will be a productive and generous ramadan for you =]

(Original post by Jainblu)
    Mashallah thats so cool I dont think ive ever had chicken pakoras
    they sound yummpy though... like you know their name souns scrummy

yeah i have a wack imagination!
    I think you can get microwaveable Chicken Pakoras, but their nowhere near as good as home-made ones! :yep:

I know what you mean, I tend to base my decision of what I'm going to eat around how the name of the food sounds.. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Actually you know what leave this thread here how it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stunt101)
    i did last year but this year really, im not sure at all...

why aren't you sure, out of curiosity.. :o:

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if Ramadan Means, it will bring peace 2 Palestine/Kashmir/Somalia and other Conflict-Muslim related issues, or does every one reckon that to far off a dream ??

ReputationRep:
    Best time of the yearrrr!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jainblu)
    why aren't you sure, out of curiosity.. :o:
    Well I'm an athlete and I work out ALOT, also I wouldn't mind if it wasn't during the holiday but i'm going to a new college and I just feel moody/tired and don't really feel like speaking to people when I haven't had anything in me....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mist786)
    okay
    happy ramadan
    ^_^
    thank you same to you

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.