Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

HAHA this thread is quite funny :top: I'm a **** cook, can only cook by heating up stuff from Ambala :teehee:

How many people stay up until 4am....Or do you just wake up and go back to sleep?

ReputationRep:
    Damn that pasta filled me up now I have no more room for the lamb chops & rice my mum cooked

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    HAHA this thread is quite funny :top: I'm a **** cook, can only cook by heating up stuff from Ambala :teehee:

How many people stay up until 4am....Or do you just wake up and go back to sleep?
    Quite a few people stay up after 4, you'll see :teehee: Some even upto 5, 6, 7..

(Original post by Makaveli_The_Don)
    I only blaze the philly. Sometimes the chocolate thai. Sorry mate. I only do the chronic. not weak bionic stuff like you ayeeeeee
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Lissen bruvz, I'll buy you an 8th innit. White Widow. What yu sain?
    You two seem to get along. Try crystal meth though, you won't sleep for a few days so you'll have plenty of time to eat :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    :yum:

ReputationRep:
    Ewww, how can people have proper food at this time :yucky:

ReputationRep:
    Why can't the people making jokes about drugs, and talking like some jaahil kaafir get out and say it somewhere else.

If you cannot read, this is a Ramadan thread. We are in the blessed month, so take your rubbish talk elsewhere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abu Umar)
    Why can't the people making jokes about drugs, and talking like some jaahil kaafir get out and say it somewhere else.

If you cannot read, this is a Ramadan thread. We are in the blessed month, so take your rubbish talk elsewhere.
    LOLOL it's called sarcasm, as if we were being serious about swapping cannabis with each other and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    LOLOL it's called sarcasm, as if we were being serious about swapping cannabis with each other and stuff.
    Yeah WTF. That's minor. I only trade class A. Heroin needles are the current in things.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah WTF. That's minor. I only trade class A. Heroin needles are the current in things.
    If it's an A, I'll stay away.

ReputationRep:
    omgggggg. gcse people. bahh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZahraF)
    Ewww, how can people have proper food at this time
    It's called being human :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    omgggggg. gcse people. bahh
    GCSE people? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    GCSE people? lol

if you check the 2009-2011 a level thread:sigh: they're so insufferable some of them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by farhan)
    It's called being human :yes:
    :hmmm:

I just don't see how people can eat rice/pasta at 4 o'clock in the morning :no:

ReputationRep:
    Ganja :coma:

ReputationRep:
    :moon:

ReputationRep:
    :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abu Umar)

Oh Abu Umar, how my heart skips a beat every time that i see that you've posted :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    :yawn:
    :yawn: x2

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.