The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

humz2
Have you noticed that the only people that mel0n and Makaveli aka Mr Bean talk to are each other o.O ? Suspicious.....Psst, Farhan, stalk em for me

Plece, stop stalkin us. Aye?
humz2
That's a good thing ??? :cry:

lol...i didnt say that:p:
Reply 4462
someperson
lol...i didnt say that:p:

But you had a smiley face there :cry::cry::cry:
Reply 4463
humz2
Have you noticed that the only people that mel0n and Makaveli aka Mr Bean talk to are each other o.O ? Suspicious.....Psst, Farhan, stalk em for me

:plz2: Stop stalking us, innit. And I talk to others too.
Reply 4464
Hmmmm.......
humz2
But you had a smiley face there :cry::cry::cry:

don't cry :frown:

i didn't mean to smile...
:yawn:
Reply 4467
mel0n
:plz2: Stop stalking us, innit. And I talk to others too.

Us o.O ??? So you are up to something. Nvm Farhan's definitely already completely stalked you and knows about an encyclopedia's worth of information about you two. He found out about myfuture already:frown:
Reply 4468
someperson
don't cry :frown:

i didn't mean to smile...

yay :biggrin:

ive been filling this whole thread with useless waffle for the past hour and a bit...time i slowed down...i vow not to post for ermmm ehm 5min
humz2
Us o.O ??? So you are up to something. Nvm Farhan's definitely already completely stalked you and knows about an encyclopedia's worth of information about you two. He found out about myfuture already:frown:
:talkhand:

I am well tired tonight :s-smilie: Normally not tired before sehri. Should go and eat now :smile:
Reply 4470
humz2
yay :biggrin:

ive been filling this whole thread with useless waffle for the past hour and a bit...time i slowed down...i vow not to post for ermmm ehm 5min

Doubt you could ... after i quoted you

Don't let me down
Reply 4471
fanta90
Doubt you could ... after i quoted you

Don't let me down

After I quoted you you mean..****, I just broke my vow of silence...Thanks :colonhash:

Honestly, i've just wasted the past 2 hours......Gonna go eat, **** wasting more time

Thanks for the motivation fanta :top:
Reply 4472
humz2

Jealous :awesome:??
Messing :sigh: There is nothing dodgy kthanx :plz2: I'm not mak's type.
And Farhan maybe doesn't know as much about me as he probably thinks :excited:
Reply 4473
humz2
After I quoted you you mean..****, I just broke my vow of silence...Thanks :colonhash:

Honestly, i've just wasted the past 2 hours......Gonna go eat, **** wasting more time

Thanks for the motivation fanta :top:

Much obliged lol - enjoy yourself
Reply 4474
Central thesis of the night : I've wasted my time posting useless waffle all over his thread....Goodbye all, I won't come back
Flavity
OI! I caught the spoiler this time.. not impressed.

Spoiler

Oops...I'll try not to let you down in the future :sigh: :yep:

Spoiler

im off..cya east londoners!...and the rest :wavey:
Reply 4477
beans

:moon:
beans
:no:
Reply 4479
yes:p: First time in ages:moon:

Anyway is it just me and you maka? xD :h: