Turn on thread page Beta

The Official Ramadan 2009 Thread!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Well, I'm sat in the living room. And the door to the kitchen is in the living room so like, I can hear everything that is going on and smell stuff being prepared (not the burgers and stuff being made but like, the mixtures) And it's making me hungry :sad:
    :poke:

Breathe through your mouth and not your nose!!:hmmm:

And move to another room if possible! :poke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo156)
    no it may mean there is more to eat .... but they dont have a large pan.
    :p:

(Original post by LalaLand-xo)
    My mumzy and older brother were talking, and we might move to Egypt. :woo: If we do, i think i'll be really excited.
    :eek: you're so lucky if you do!

ReputationRep:
    Sounds deep!! :p:
    It's true facts though.

ReputationRep:
    My mumzy and older brother were talking, and we might move to Egypt. :woo: If we do, i think i'll be really excited.
    Woahh, I'd love to go there (on holiday)

I can't even think about moving to another country though, it seems so...different :redface:

ReputationRep:
    :poke:

Breathe through your mouth and not your nose!!:hmmm:

And move to another room if possible! :poke:
    I would, but I've all my papers sprawled out here and it's easier if my mum calls me to help her.

(Original post by Makaveli_The_Don)
    Move to a bigger house. Aye
    Hum, like where?
    I don't mind my small house, tyvm :plz2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by someperson)
    :eek: you're so lucky if you do!
    I know. I've always wanted to go to Egypt, let alone live there, especially to learn fusha Arabic (classical Arabic). Plus, i love their style of niqaabs, gorgeous. I dunno if we will though. I mean we got uni and everything, but im pretty sure we will move sometime soon whether it's to Egypt, Saudi or Dubai. Whichever it is, I wouldn't mind, so long as it wont affect my deen (which unfortunately England does).

ReputationRep:
    Been to Egypt, but i don't think i could live there :no:

ReputationRep:
    Wow.. Egypt! thats amaazing!

Also, looks like you have some serious issues with your sister! :eek:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Flavity)
    aha.. lol you telling me you would go fish it out? aha.. :rolleyes:
    If you ask me nicely,I might :cute:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by so.simple)
    Woahh, I'd love to go there (on holiday)

I can't even think about moving to another country though, it seems so...different :redface:
    You're scaring me now. :afraid: Nah joke lol, yeh it'll be different, especially since I've lived in England most of my life, but I'd rather live somewhere that won't interfere with me practising Islam, than here. Plus, their food is better. :drool:

ReputationRep:
    I know. I've always wanted to go to Egypt, let alone live there, especially to learn fusha Arabic (classical Arabic). Plus, i love their style of niqaabs, gorgeous. I dunno if we will though. I mean we got uni and everything, but im pretty sure we will move sometime soon whether it's to Egypt, Saudi or Dubai. Whichever it is, I wouldn't mind, so long as it wont affect my deen (which unfortunately England does).
    I've never been either...but it does sound exciting:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    If you ask me nicely,I might :cute:
    Ask you nicely to go fish out an argument..?

Spoiler:
    Show
    I think I'll pass you on that offer.. :p:

ReputationRep:
    You're scaring me now. :afraid: Nah joke lol, yeh it'll be different, especially since I've lived in England most of my life, but I'd rather live somewhere that won't interfere with me practising Islam, than here. Plus, their food is better. :drool:
    Yeah that is verrry true. :yep:
    Not having to LOOK for halal restaurants :coma:

ReputationRep:
    I know what you mean... its good if you're within an islamic community tho..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZahraF)
    Been to Egypt, but i don't think i could live there :no:
    Why not? My sister-in-law's sister lives there and she was saying how nice it is and whatever. I'm up for any of those countries really (Egypt, Dubai & Saudi), so wouldn't really mind which my parents go for. I hope we do move though (well i know i deffo will when I get married inshAllah), cos i really don't like England much.

Wow.. Egypt! thats amaazing!

Also, looks like you have some serious issues with your sister! :eek:
    You're all welcome to come with me. I'll stuff you in suitcases. :ninja:

Haha, i love her really, but she's only like 15, nearly 16, and she talks with so much attitude, it's amazing. I don't think even i had that much attitude when i was her age. Plus, my family pretty much knows im the best cook, so y'know. :king1:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by man_utd_99)
    i did some at on old peoples home and it wasnt nice on the nose...:facepalm:
    Tell me about it...I go around the wards at my local hospital every week and they're all fine...until I come to the elderly wards :lolwut: I suppose you've just gotta get on with it though,it's worth it in the end for the realistic picture you get :yep:

ReputationRep:
    It's true facts though.

What happens if hers is better? :creep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by so.simple)
    Yeah that is verrry true. :yep:
    Not having to LOOK for halal restaurants :coma:
    Haha, yeh. And pretty much knowing that you'd be guaranteed yummy food.

I know what you mean... its good if you're within an islamic community tho..
    Hmm yeh, the main thing my brother was telling my mum. Hearing the Adhan in Saudi everyday and waking up to it would be amazing. Unfortunately, holidays there aren't enough for me, and whenever i leave it's like there's a piece missing, and that piece is Saudi, cos it's always been home for me. England, on the other hand, is like a temporary place. So ina way, i'd much rather Saudi over Egypt.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Ask you nicely to go fish out an argument..?

Spoiler:
    Show
    I think I'll pass you on that offer.. :p:
    I wouldn't call it an argument :unsure: You just don't wanna be nice :sad:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Not this spoiler business again :sigh:

ReputationRep:

What happens if hers is better? :creep:
    Do you want a slap? :shifty:

Thought you was better than this Mini Mo. You should never doubt me.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.