Turn on thread page Beta

The Official Ramadan 2009 Thread!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by London Liaisons)
    Well I moved to London just over a year ago, I used to live west. I moved into my current accommodation about 7 months ago.

Well the fly-over is east of Roman road, someone didn't do very well at Geography, did they? Farhan. :shoot:
    We're talking about different flyovers I just realised now

How long does it take you to get to Roman Road?

ReputationRep:
    Orite guys I'm off for Maghrib.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool F.C.™)
    Yeah true, but they are pricey in general even not during ramadhan time (well at least it is for me). They have a unique sweet taste. Also the Jordanian dates are brilliant too.
    Thats rather the point, their expensive for everyone, but particularly students; unless of course your a pistachio baron, or have an oil-field at the bottom of your garden. It's the same for Chinese Dragon Ball tea, or French Champagne. It's all about prestige.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by LalaLand-xo)
    :p:

I think this must be the first time i cooked proper dinner-style food. Normally i help with making stuff like chicken. So im rather proud of myself.
    At least you help...I'm just lazy with stuff like that :sigh:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by slawaccess23)
    Jazakallah khair + rep
    No problem bro

(Original post by Liverpool F.C.™)
    How comes their is no reference to where the hadeeths have been taken from, usually I don't accept them without it. It's risky in general in regarding to getting stuff from the net. Also the Site title says 'The Western sufi resource guide'. :erm:
    I just did a quick search for what slawaccess said and found this,so :unsure: You do make a very good point though :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by farhan)
    We're talking about different flyovers I just realised now

How long does it take you to get to Roman Road?
    Theres only one fly-over:rolleyes: it runs from Bow as a tunnel and opens up to become the A12. The A12 borders Victoria Park, I'm on the other-side of the park: Hackney Wick.

It would take me about 10mins on my bike. How long have you lived here?:p:

ReputationRep:
    5 mins

ReputationRep:
    like 20 mins to go here in NI..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by London Liaisons)
    Theres only one fly-over it runs from Bow as a tunnel and opens up to become the A12. The A12 borders Victoria Park, I'm on the other-side of the park: Hackney Wick.

It would take me about 10mins on my bike. How long have you lived here?
    I'm on the other side of your side of the park. We go there in the summer for the fountain because sometimes it sprinkles on to you even from that far away :woo:

Takes me about 10 minutes by walk to Roman Road. It's not really that great but I go there sometimes for the library (Idea Store) :yy: How come you moved from good old quiet Bristol?

ReputationRep:
    :erm:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by ZahraF)
    :erm:
    :hi:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    :hi:
    :hello:

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by ZahraF)
    :hello:

Good iftar?

ReputationRep:
    heylooo fellow fasters.. how be all of you tonight? good iftaar m'dears? i think i may have an early night tonight...

ReputationRep:
    :poke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flavity)
    heylooo fellow fasters.. how be all of you tonight? good iftaar m'dears? i think i may have an early night tonight...
    I'm fine thanks. Iftar was great. I might have an early night too. Geez the weather is dreadful atm. Pouring it down. How about you?. Iftar go ok?.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R£SP£CT)
    I'm fine thanks. Iftar was great. I might have an early night too. Geez the weather is dreadful atm. Pouring it down. How about you?. Iftar go ok?.
    Im good thanx, just really tired. Iftaar was fabulous as always Weather isn't bad here tonight, altho last night it was absolutely pouring it down. I do like the sound of rain tho... quite calming.

I'm off now, gonna go watch a feel good film and have a cuppa chaaaa :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Best Iftar yet and my belly doesn't hurt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkzz)
    lmao, okies :]
    no need for sarcasm
    Your neg rep had no effect on me :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by so.simple)
    Your neg rep had no effect on me :shifty:
    talking about rep, remind me to rep you at midnight...:yep: :cool:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.