Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome-o)
    Got a jihad out on my head. Time to leave..
    Yeah good, your heads going to blow up. So you mite as well go...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheButtylicious)
    Oh really? Is that true?

I wouldn't know - I fail at Islam. I follow the religion from the start of Ramadan to Eid and that's it.

And apparently you're still supposed to fast during pregnancy. Thought that would be my excuse.

There are exceptions in the fasting. Children under 12, pregnant women, elderly people and people with serious health issues don't have to participate in the fasting, although some do still.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Ramadhan Kareem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrainPleasure)
    There are exceptions in the fasting. Children under 12, pregnant women, elderly people and people with serious health issues don't have to participate in the fasting, although some do still.
    I don't know whether to do it now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrainPleasure)
    So a pregnant 11 year old knocked up by her uncle won't have to give up the Maccy D's?

ReputationRep:
    can you not keep this to facebook or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheButtylicious)
    Oh really? Is that true?

I wouldn't know - I fail at Islam. I follow the religion from the start of Ramadan to Eid and that's it.

And apparently you're still supposed to fast during pregnancy. Thought that would be my excuse.
    Not true at all! It's only permissible if you're in very early stages of pregnancy, a doctor condones it and the woman feels herself strong enough to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Allow the winking, innit.
    Loool this is a Ramadan thread, at least be a bit civilised Hah
    lmao, my bad :]
    uno' i couldn't help myself ;]
    aha x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexis Carrington)
    Why do you get so defensive and vicious when someone even hints at a criticism or a joke in regards to Islam? It's like you feel you're the defender of Islam or something?
    If that was meant to be a Joke then that was a ridiculous one, no I'm not the defender of Islam but I can't not stand anyone ridiculing Islam or God.... In your religion/belief it mite be okay to do this...
    Poll
    Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.