Turn on thread page Beta

The Official Ramadan 2009 Thread!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    humz2 you ____ and _____ ___ _____ ___ ____ ____ ___. :gah:

ReputationRep:
    I'm warming to :gah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Your comments are very unlady-like.....But then again, you are a _______ :gah:

Anyways, I was courting someperson before I even knew you. Don't worry, Mr Bean will be at your doorstep soon with his Teddy.
    Mr Bean can jump off a cliff. :sad: He has hurt me too many times now :plz2:

o/j but I still don't want him :plz2: You can have someperson. :suith: I'm sure you would make an adorable couple.

(Original post by farhan)
    humz2 you ____ and _____ ___ _____ ___ ____ ____ ___. :gah:
    :rofl:

well done :clap2:

ReputationRep:
    It's actually the same as meeting your friends or anyone else The only difference is, these people just happen to use the internet too :dontknow:

I've met some of them over 10 times now so I would consider them my friends actually.
    :cool:

(Original post by mel0n)
    Mr Bean can jump off a cliff. :sad: He has hurt me too many times now :plz2:

o/j but I still don't want him :plz2: You can have someperson. :suith: I'm sure you would make an adorable couple.
    Ok, but make sure you let me know how things are between you and Lapi .........

:wavey:

It's actually the same as meeting your friends or anyone else The only difference is, these people just happen to use the internet too :dontknow:

I've met some of them over 10 times now so I would consider them my friends actually.
    Well, since you know all about me already, come meet me soon You [HALF] know my ancestry and what college i'll end up in [idk myself yet]......so come round anytime :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    LOL, I brought a glass a water to my room only to realise sehri's ended

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Ok, but make sure you let me know how things are between you and Lapi .........

:wavey:
    I'll make sure to inform you all.

ReputationRep:
    What the...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Well, since you know all about me already, come meet me soon You [HALF] know my ancestry and what college i'll end up in [idk myself yet]......so come round anytime
    ____ __ ______ ___, _____ ____ :hmmmm2: ___ ____.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I'm sure you're not as bad as you're making out :hmmm:
    I hope not :teeth:

Why else do you think girls *** to the football meet :hubba: I mean, since when were girls into football :plz2:
    To see the old Farhan-meister in action :holmes:

(Original post by ZahraF)
    :hello:
    Hey Zahra, how are you?

ReputationRep:
    :gah:

ReputationRep:
    Humm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ascient)
    Hey Zahra, how are you?
    I've been better

How you been?

ReputationRep:
    I've been better

How you been?
    Aw what's up?

And I guess I've been better too- we all have- but I could be worse. I was moaning about stupid bank charges and accommodation problems earlier, but I've gotten over it now and am just 'liming', as Sam Selvon's characters would say :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Aw what's up?

And I guess I've been better too- we all have- but I could be worse. I was moaning about stupid bank charges and accommodation problems earlier, but I've gotten over it now and am just 'liming', as Sam Selvon's characters would say :woo:
    Meh just feeling a bit depressed.

Eh? :confused: Lol i have no idea who Sam Selvon is!! :o:

Should try and focus on the postives, uni starts soon

ReputationRep:
    Meh just feeling a bit depressed.

Eh? :confused: Lol i have no idea who Sam Selvon is!! :o:

Should try and focus on the postives, uni starts soon
    Oh, I was just talking about The Lonely Londoners by Sam Selvon in a thread yesterday and he sporadically sprung to mind. Liming is just the 60s equivalent of 'chilling' :yep:

Sorry to hear you're feeling down. Everyone seems to be. It's probably because we live in a bit of a rubbish world! But yes, there is lots of good in it and focusing on the positives is good!

What do you study at uni?

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I was just talking about The Lonely Londoners by Sam Selvon in a thread yesterday and he sporadically sprung to mind. Liming is just the 60s equivalent of 'chilling' :yep:

Sorry to hear you're feeling down. Everyone seems to be. It's probably because we live in a bit of a rubbish world! But yes, there is lots of good in it and focusing on the positives is good!

What do you study at uni?
    What's the book about? I should definately read more :sigh:

Yeah that's true, it's better to be optomistic :yep:

I'm going to studying Media & International Relations

What do you study?

ReputationRep:
    What's the book about? I should definitely read more :sigh:

Yeah that's true, it's better to be optomistic :yep:

I'm going to studying Media & International Relations

What do you study?
    It's a first person account of the lives of Afro-Caribbeans when they first moved into the UK, particularly London. Very endearing and funny novel :yep: And we should all read more

I study English, hence the reason I'm coming up with the above drivel :p: Media & International Relations seems like a great course. The thing is, I increasing see politics and things related to it as more of a necessary chore than a passion :sad: So I don't know if I'd enjoy it as much. It does sound very good though and, for what it's worth, our interactions on this forum in the past tell me you're perfectly tailored for this course :wink2:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.