Reply 5600
mel0n
I don't know how to explain :redface:

Hmmm..

What's it made out of? :awesome:
Reply 5601
Hunnii
Ohh, tht's what I meant, Zahra! Uni, school, all the same difference! :tongue:

2 weeeeks?! and you finish earlier than us too! i start on the Thursday, but classes officially start Wednesday, bas al7amdullah I managed to get Wednesdays off! :woo: I have to go in on Tuesday though for my faculty info session (3 hours!!!), a lab info session, and a french session. So not excited. Best get my student card then as well!

Oooh, pretty busy with work, and Ramadan, and volunteering, and other things! I'm beginning to stress out now haha, cause I haven't started cleaning and organizing my room and books and stuff for unii. I'm leaving it to the last minute, probably the day before. Ohh, I'm so bad for it, I know. Go ahead, punish me :sad:

Have you been preparing well? Is this your first or second year?

Haven't prepared for uni at all :no: still need to buy stationary, books etc.

First year, i went to a different uni last year but left after a few months.
Reply 5602
Hunnii
Hmmm..

What's it made out of? :awesome:

Like, the same as a chappatti thingy majig. But loads more butter :lolwut: And yeah.. You can fill them with different things..

http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&source=hp&q=paratha&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2&aq=f&oq=
:poke:
Reply 5604
mel0n
Like, the same as a chappatti thingy majig. But loads more butter :lolwut: And yeah.. You can fill them with different things..

http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&source=hp&q=paratha&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2&aq=f&oq=

Chappatti? :lolwut:

Some of the pix look like pancakes haha.. they look mildly appetizing though. What was yours filled up with? :tongue:
mel0n
Uhmm, sorry - doesn't dopy have an e in it? Like - dopey? :blushing: :blush:

EDIT: I fail. It's both :colondollar:

I don't give a **** how its spelt. Oh well from now on its spelt like mine. :top:
mel0n

Freshy :colonhash:
Reply 5607
Makaveli_The_Don
Freshy :colonhash:

No you :colonhash:

Liverpool F.C.™
I don't give a **** how its spelt. Oh well from now on its spelt like mine. :top:

You wanna fight?

Hunnii
Chappatti? :lolwut:

Some of the pix look like pancakes haha.. they look mildly appetizing though. What was yours filled up with? :tongue:

They're actually really nice :redface: You can have them filled with minced meat, potato/onion/corriander/chilli mixture or cauliflower, or there might be other things too. Different things :p: I was referring to an aloo paratha which is a potato one :smile:
Hunnii
I thought you were minimo156 when I saw that.

Ohhh, you stealer of emoticons, you.

Sorry :sad:

I just take over from him when he's not around :s-smilie:

:poke:
Sum dry jokes der in the past few pages, especially the iqbal one.

Your mum is so stupid when your dad said it was chilly outside, she ran outside with a spoon
mel0n
You wanna fight?

Nah bun it, ain't feelin' it, and I don't fight with girls. Go fight with Mak.
A ramadan thread...how interesting.

Out of sheer curiosity may I ask what time you guys go to sleep/wake up ?

Simply because I've really really screwed this up this month.
Reply 5612
mel0n
No you :colonhash:

You wanna fight?

They're actually really nice :redface: You can have them filled with minced meat, potato/onion/corriander/chilli mixture or cauliflower, or there might be other things too. Different things :p: I was referring to an aloo paratha which is a potato one :smile:

so aloo means potato then? :awesome:
Reply 5613
i'm not the best person to ask what time i sleep/wake. it's too bad
someperson
random question lol...but do you have another account on here?

Yeh, but hardly use it. What made you think that anyway? :hmmm:
Whats with all the dry jokes?. :facepalm:
Hunnii
so aloo means potato then? :awesome:

Hey what you upto ? Haven't seen you around in ages.

Yup aloo is potato. :clap2:
Malsy
i'm not the best person to ask what time i sleep/wake. it's too bad

Is it worse than waking up at 5:00 pm and going to bed at 9:00 am ?
Reply 5618
Liverpool F.C.™
Hey what you upto ? Haven't seen you around in ages.

Yup aloo is potato. :clap2:

Haaaii :wavey: You beatt me to the greetings haha.

Nothing really, chatting the night away, trying to see if some spots open up for some uni classes. Sad that summer is coming to an end :sad:

How bout you?
Reply 5619
Sherlock.H
Is it worse than waking up at 5:00 pm and going to bed at 9:00 am ?

no but it's close...bed at 8 am rising at 4 pm. longer if i hadnt forced myself:emo:

Latest