Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Hunnii)
    I thought you were minimo156 when I saw that.

Ohhh, you stealer of emoticons, you.
    Sorry :sad:

I just take over from him when he's not around

:poke:

ReputationRep:
    Sum dry jokes der in the past few pages, especially the iqbal one.

Your mum is so stupid when your dad said it was chilly outside, she ran outside with a spoon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    You wanna fight?
    Nah bun it, ain't feelin' it, and I don't fight with girls. Go fight with Mak.

ReputationRep:
    A ramadan thread...how interesting.

Out of sheer curiosity may I ask what time you guys go to sleep/wake up ?

Simply because I've really really screwed this up this month.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    No you

You wanna fight?

They're actually really nice :redface: You can have them filled with minced meat, potato/onion/corriander/chilli mixture or cauliflower, or there might be other things too. Different things :p: I was referring to an aloo paratha which is a potato one
    so aloo means potato then? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    i'm not the best person to ask what time i sleep/wake. it's too bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by someperson)
    random question lol...but do you have another account on here?
    Yeh, but hardly use it. What made you think that anyway? :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Whats with all the dry jokes?. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Hey what you upto ? Haven't seen you around in ages.

Yup aloo is potato. :clap2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    i'm not the best person to ask what time i sleep/wake. it's too bad
    Is it worse than waking up at 5:00 pm and going to bed at 9:00 am ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool F.C.™)
    Hey what you upto ? Haven't seen you around in ages.

Yup aloo is potato. :clap2:
    Haaaii :wavey: You beatt me to the greetings haha.

Nothing really, chatting the night away, trying to see if some spots open up for some uni classes. Sad that summer is coming to an end :sad:

How bout you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sherlock.H)

no but it's close...bed at 8 am rising at 4 pm. longer if i hadnt forced myself:emo:

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut: now that is baaadd :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    no but it's close...bed at 8 am rising at 4 pm. longer if i hadnt forced myself:emo:
    oh,so close.

(Original post by Method)
    :lolwut: now that is baaadd :o:
    Yes, especially since I start sixth form in a week

ReputationRep:
    Of coursee!! Your whole day goes to waste there, mister! It's gonna be hard to adjust when school starts..

Don't you have iftar with your family in the evening? Wouldn't you miss salaat elmeghrib, ishaa, and fajr that way?

I hope you don't stay up by yourself all night. That's no fun.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, especially since I start sixth form in a week
    Lol, you're gonna have to sort it out :rolleyes: I fell into a bad routine like that once seriously messed me up, you end up feeling tired the whole day.

One of friends has a very similar sleeping regime, whenever I phone him at say 11am his mum says he's asleep. Then I phone later at around 6pm and hes just waking up :rolleyes: Feel like slapping him to be honest :p: Oh yeah, I already have but thats a long story..

ReputationRep:
    Of coursee!! Your whole day goes to waste there, mister! It's gonna be hard to adjust when school starts..

Don't you have iftar with your family in the evening? Wouldn't you miss salaat elmeghrib, ishaa, and fajr that way?

I hope you don't stay up by yourself all night. That's no fun.
    Yes I do. Iftar is around about 8:00.
    Also I do pray 5 times a day, though I cant always make it for jamaat.
    Isha and Tarawih are the only definites.

My dad stays up almost as late as me but wakes up far earlier....

(Original post by Method)
    Lol, you're gonna have to sort it out :rolleyes: I fell into a bad routine like that once seriously messed me up, you end up feeling tired the whole day.

One of friends has a very similar sleeping regime, whenever I phone him at say 11am his mum says he's asleep. Then I phone later at around 6pm and hes just waking up :rolleyes: Feel like slapping him to be honest :p: Oh yeah, I already have but thats a long story..
    This might be harder than I thought...

ReputationRep:
    Yes basically yeah :emo:

ReputationRep:
    Haaaii :wavey: You beatt me to the greetings haha.

Nothing really, chatting the night away, trying to see if some spots open up for some uni classes. Sad that summer is coming to an end :sad:

How bout you?
    Oh cool, yeah I'm good.

How comes, didn't you manage to secure a place ? Thought you were planning going to med school, what happen about that ? So now what, your going through the clearing process ? All the best with the uni stuff.

I'm getting ready to start 6th form in few days, final year before I'm off to uni .... :woo:
    Can't wait...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool F.C.™)
    Oh cool, yeah I'm good.

How comes, didn't you manage to secure a place ? Thought you were planning going to med school, what happen about that ? So now what, your going through the clearing process ? All the best with the uni stuff.

I'm getting ready to start 6th form in few days, final year before I'm off to uni .... :woo:
    Can't wait...
    No, no, I did. Just the times for my classes aren't the best. I really don't wanna be at uni until 8:30pm on Mondays. And my chem DGD sorta overlaps one of my french coures, so I'm tryna see if I can fiddle around and sort something out. They tell me a lot of student drop or switch courses at the beginning of the year. I don't know though; I might have to take it to the big bosses at the faculty next week. Registering for courses is so stressful.

I can't go to med school until I do an undergrad, which is at the very least 4 years. Then I can apply for med school which is at least another 4 years (and this is without specializations). So in other words, I'll be there my whole life :tongue: Might have to think of a career change there. Or maybe I'll apply to med school in the UK.. I think it doesn't take as long

Thanxx. And all the best with your last year! What are you planning on taking at uni?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.