Yellah, go sleep. :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hunnii)
    Yellah, go sleep. :ciao:
    Hi.
    No sleep, two people are like keeping me awake :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    No, no, I did. Just the times for my classes aren't the best. I really don't wanna be at uni until 8:30pm on Mondays. And my chem DGD sorta overlaps one of my french coures, so I'm tryna see if I can fiddle around and sort something out. They tell me a lot of student drop or switch courses at the beginning of the year. I don't know though; I might have to take it to the big bosses at the faculty next week. Registering for courses is so stressful.

I can't go to med school until I do an undergrad, which is at the very least 4 years. Then I can apply for med school which is at least another 4 years (and this is without specializations). So in other words, I'll be there my whole life :tongue: Might have to think of a career change there. Or maybe I'll apply to med school in the UK.. I think it doesn't take as long

Thanxx. And all the best with your last year! What are you planning on taking at uni?
    Postgrad entry onto medicine in the UK is also four years except they don't require four year undergraduate degrees unlike Canada. So its just one year less. :rolleyes: Thought you were going to do Dentistry btw lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Makaveli_The_Don)
    Hi.
    Ohmigod, like who?

Ohh, just hit them over the head with a bat. Problemo solved? :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Hi.
    Who? :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Method)
    Postgrad entry onto medicine in the UK is also four years except they don't require four year undergraduate degrees unlike Canada. So its just one year less. :rolleyes: Thought you were going to do Dentistry btw lol.
    Well theeen, 1 year makes all the difference!

Yep, it's either or. Right now, with my program, it's more towards medicine, but I'd like to keep my options open so I'm gonna do some calc and physics. If I don't get into med lasama7allah, then it'll be dentistry. It's soo harddd to make up my mind! I love dentists.. I'd like to work on people's teeth and own my very own clinic but I am also liking the idea of becoming a pediatrician. We'll see how I do hha. Perhaps I willl end up being neither. Only the future will tell :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Hi.

ReputationRep:
    My last day at work today! So happy! Means I can finally have a lie in on Saturdays :woo:

ReputationRep:
    so what time is everyone planning on going to sleep and rising:eyeball:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Method)
    My last day at work today! So happy! Means I can finally have a lie in on Saturdays :woo:
    :woo:

Did you quit? :awesome:
    Or is it cause you're going back to school/college/uni?

ReputationRep:
    I can hear the sound of the birds beginning to tweet :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    so what time is everyone planning on going to sleep and rising:eyeball:
    I'm gonna go sleeeep now. Then wake up in 3 hours to eat and pray. Then go back and sleep for another 3 :awesome:

How bout youu hun?

ReputationRep:
    LOL, I think I'm going to go to sleep soon. and wake at ..i have no idea:s:

ReputationRep:
    :woo:

Did you quit? :awesome:
    Or is it cause you're going back to school/college/uni?
    Nope. Its just I was replacing someone who went on maternity leave. She finally decided to return after two years absence lol.

I'm gonna have to find another weekend job now though which I'm not looking forward to. I start uni again end of Sept, so should be enough time. I hope..

ReputationRep:
    lol guys, i'm reminding you what month it is

ReputationRep:
    it's gone now:moon:

ReputationRep:
    yo.

ReputationRep:
    you like my rain, yo?

ReputationRep:
    its rather gloomy.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.