ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Flavity)
    Fair play, we all love Liv FC really
    There you go again,posting twice in a row :sigh:

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnappleseed)
    If you are tryin' to be funny. You ain't, rather making a fool of yourself. It is not English. It's improper English, maybe slang or text language.
    Nah It's english swer down, no joking or fooling, how the white people speak. No Joke. Bruv you can chek in the oxford gangsta dictionary, word for word.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    It's not your place to call others "young one",young one :hmmm:
    Quite right. What does this person know?

I don't judge anyone on their religion, how dare you assume otherwise.

And we have the odd religious discussion in here, so its not all random chit chat. Its just a bit of light relief during and after the fast...
    You don't? Why do you answer me that manner? After I announced, you changed your answer.

This thread is for relief? This is unbelievable. Rather, utilise your time in something fruitful, like reading the Furqan.

ReputationRep:
    What is the point of having this thread when you do not talk about anything useful?
    This is a chat thread created in Chat, which is serving its purpose well, as demonstrated by the number of posts it has accumulated since its inception. Therefore, to those using it, it is useful.

Clearly you don't find it useful, which is fair enough, but then you don't have to post here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    There you go again,posting twice in a row :sigh:

:p:
    Quoting 3 people in one msg is effort mate. :dontknow:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Ascient)
    This is a chat thread created in Chat, which is serving its purpose well, as demonstrated by the number of posts it has accumulated since its inception. Therefore, to those using it, it is useful.

Clearly you don't find it useful, which is fair enough, but then you don't have to post here
    Well said Ascient

ReputationRep:

You don't? Why do you answer me that manner? After I announced, you changed your answer.

This thread is for relief? This is unbelievable. Rather, utilise your time in something fruitful, like reading the Furqan.
    Look, you are causing problems here - we dont need no trouble makers. And plus you're making me sad - I don't like it.

The Furqan? So you aren't muslim after all.

ReputationRep:

Thank you. He's upsetting me.

ReputationRep:
    Okay serious now, you got the response you deserved. If you don't like the thread don't post in here, simple as.

ReputationRep:

i like this mod
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :erm: I was joking with Flavity,bro...and there's no need to insult Flavity or Liverpool F.C.,lightly or not....if you wish to cause arguments,then please take it somewhere else.

Quoting 3 people in one msg is effort mate.
    Lazy :hmmm: Is this what I've taught you young one,laziness?:sigh:

ReputationRep:
    The Furqan = The Qur'an (meaning the criterion) Also a chapter of the Qur'an called Al-Furqan.

ReputationRep:
    Look, you are causing problems here - we dont need no trouble makers. And plus you're making me sad - I don't like it.

Furqan...that's not the 'True Furqan'

ReputationRep:
    Fair play, we all love Liv FC really
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool F.C.™)
    The Furqan = The Qur'an (meaning the criterion) Also a chapter of the Qur'an called Al-Furqan.
    So now this johnappleseed guy wants me dead.

ReputationRep:
    So now this johnappleseed guy wants me dead.
    lol:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    Take it easy bro...everyone has their own way of speaking,whether we like it or not :yep:
    Yes, but to some extent unreasonable.

This one may not have a sense of humour but he speaks truth. :yep:
    You think I have no sense of humour? As a Muslim, one must speak the truth. I am preserving my tongue. Remember your Prophet's sunnah and guard it.

Nah It's english swer down, no joking or fooling, how the white people speak. No Joke. Bruv you can chek in the oxford gangsta dictionary, word for word.
    I know the English language. You imply that white people speak like that? I have met many white people and they do not all speak like that. Not vocally but sometime over text messaging or IM. Oxford gangsta dictionary? Are you refering to the University of Oxford dictionary, then there isn't one. Beside I would be careful saying thing about white people.

Yes but what does a "The Official Ramadan 2009 Thread!!!" is suppose to be about? Ramadan. The majority the people ain't talking about it.

I can partipitate in this disscusion wether I find it useful or not.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Mate,if you don't find this thread to your liking,then gtfo.

Simple.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    Mate,if you don't find this thread to your liking,then gtfo.

Simple.
    The bit in bold was all that was needed.

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:
    :love:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.